Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Attention Members with ADHD

1. Quote Originally Posted by Amusebouche View Post
    I don't know. I've been prescribed various ADHD medicines, all of them actually, I think. Everything I'm hearing here, I've felt. I recently lost my insurance. I originally came here, on this site, because I was looking for a place where I could find my medication. After hours and hours and hours, not kidding, not worth it, that did not happen. What did happen was me really thinking I read something into something else, and going on some sort of tripe hunt. Looking on some pharmacy site for skin care medication or anti-inflammatory or generic. Don't be like me and take that as any sort of useful information, it's not. That just means I wasted a whole crapload of my time. And I was angry and I was going to come on here and rage or offer someone money even, to just tell me how the crap to get the medication I need. But that's not what I'm going to say. ADHD is difficult. Anyone who has it knows that. Anyone who has it figured out, I congratulate. Well done. Also don't read too much into this stuff on here, because it will just lead your mind into circles. Find another way to get your medication or whatever type of help you need. And Good luck.
    oh don't give me this expectation. I've had to change doctors, and the new one doesn't think I Should continue on my ritalin dose.
    I figured under the ADHD Section I would find some list of pharmacies to look through to test, and check its reviews.

2. Quote Originally Posted by scorzetti View Post
    oh don't give me this expectation. I've had to change doctors, and the new one doesn't think I Should continue on my ritalin dose.
    I figured under the ADHD Section I would find some list of pharmacies to look through to test, and check its reviews.
    The "list" you seek does not exist on PR. Please re-read the rules. Specically related to your post:

1. Pharmacies that advertise Ritalin (or any other Schedule I,II medication) are not allowed to be mentioned/discussed the open forum. (see Rule #3, #4)

2. Requesting sources is also not allowed on the open or senior forum with one exception for the senior forum (see rule #19).

3. Posting about buying specifically named Schedule I and II substances is also not allowed on the open or senior forum (see Rule #3, #4).

3. I was wild, always on the go endless energy yet at the same very spacy and off in my own world. I was extremely creative and popular for my original ideas. Lack of self control and very very messy. After I got on adderall, I quit smoking drinking and became very clean and organized. I’’m less creative but I was able to go to grad school and hold down a job for years. I’ve been on the same dose for 8 years. I feel calm, responsible and no longer am always on the go. Yeah I miss my unique creativity But I’ve gained much more
    Helpful El Grandote Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456