Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 85 of 85

Thread: Vyvanse

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    202
    Dusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura about

    Vyvanse works great to keep me focussed. It lifts the “fog” of using diazepam to sleep. In combination, these two products allow me a good nights sleep and be really sharp at work the next day where attention to detail is very important. Definitely rate this med.

  2.  
    Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. #82
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    South Bay
    Posts
    978
    Gladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant future

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk1983 View Post
    Vyvanse works great to keep me focussed. It lifts the “fog” of using diazepam to sleep. In combination, these two products allow me a good nights sleep and be really sharp at work the next day where attention to detail is very important. Definitely rate this med.
    @Dusk1983

    I have been taking 20mg of Adderall 2 x a day for about 3 months. Do you feel Vyvanse is a better, improved, more balanced, time released version of Adderall? I also take a low dose of benzos for sleep and occasional anxiety. My job also requires attention to detail. I did try a 40mg Vyvance sample a few weeks ago. I liked the more even feel of Vyvanse. My doctor likes Adderall because it is easily broken into quarters to adjust your dose for different days and situations. Adderall is also a lot cheaper, but I think Vyvanse is covered by my insurance plan. I am basically asking for your feedback. I guess if you have never had Adderall these would be hard questions to answer.

    Thanks
    Much
    Live Free or Die

  4. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    202
    Dusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura about

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladheart View Post
    @Dusk1983

    I have been taking 20mg of Adderall 2 x a day for about 3 months. Do you feel Vyvanse is a better, improved, more balanced, time released version of Adderall? I also take a low dose of benzos for sleep and occasional anxiety. My job also requires attention to detail. I did try a 40mg Vyvance sample a few weeks ago. I liked the more even feel of Vyvanse. My doctor likes Adderall because it is easily broken into quarters to adjust your dose for different days and situations. Adderall is also a lot cheaper, but I think Vyvanse is covered by my insurance plan. I am basically asking for your feedback. I guess if you have never had Adderall these would be hard questions to answer.

    Thanks
    Much
    @Gladheart, ye I’m sorry. Because I’ve never taken Adderall I can’t compare. I just know that Vyvanse really helped the groggy, unfocused feeling at work after taking diazepam the night before. Before the Vyvanse I was really struggling to stay focussed on every aspect of my work. So I can’t compare to Adderall but I can absolutely recommend Vyvanse. Hopefully someone here will have tried both to help answer your question better.
    Helpful Gladheart, M77 Rated helpful

  5. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk1983 View Post
    @Gladheart, ye I’m sorry. Because I’ve never taken Adderall I can’t compare. I just know that Vyvanse really helped the groggy, unfocused feeling at work after taking diazepam the night before. Before the Vyvanse I was really struggling to stay focussed on every aspect of my work. So I can’t compare to Adderall but I can absolutely recommend Vyvanse. Hopefully someone here will have tried both to help answer your question better.
    @Dusk1983
    Any experience with Modafinil? A very important, and close relative, is prescribed Adderall. They already had a chain pharmacy refuse to fill it, despite filling it before, and decades of being a customer. I am concerned if it becomes totally unfillable, I'm trying to find out if she should ask the doc to write Vyvanse, or Modafinil. I see people seem to love, or hate Vyvanse, so I'm trying to get any opinions on one over the other. Thanks!

  6. #85
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    202
    Dusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura aboutDusk1983 has a spectacular aura about

    @M77, I nearly ordered Modafinil as that sounded like the perfect wake-up med I needed but then after a bit more research I went with the Vyvanse because it not only makes me feel wide awake but it really does keep me focussed. I know some people don’t tolerate Vyvanse too well but I’d read that about other meds too and I’ve never had any issues with any meds so when it came between choosing Modafinil and Vyvanse I just remember thinking the latter had that extra edge to keep my concentration levels at peak-level. IMHO I think it’s worth giving it a try and if it doesn’t work, I’d go for the Modafinil. I may buy a small amount just to compare the two. If I do, I’ll let you know what I think.

  7. Vyvanse
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. so if you have 20mg vyvanse and 10mg xr adderall
    By laraby9 in forum ADHD and mental performace enhancing drugs (prescription stimulants)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 10:23 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 03:13 AM
  3. What is the difference between Adderall xr and Vyvanse
    By T J in forum ADHD and mental performace enhancing drugs (prescription stimulants)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 03:12 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 10:03 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 10:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Protected by Copyscape CopySentry. Do not copy.