Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adderall Generics Are Awful (Class Action Lawsuit Must Happen)

Yep...right now in Southern California, specially the Southern area of Southern California, we are being herded toward Aurobindo.

I don't want to take it!
    Although, The pink round 20mgs...nothing...most days.

Oh, let me elaborate!
    I go days without taking the med.
    I take the RX'd amount and fall asleep.
    I guiltily sneak an extra pill in another day, with the right food, and Tums, and water and *sigh* energy drink...it might work a bit in that I'm not exhausted and I can finish a project.

A tiny project. Most of the way done. Which then could stay next to the other almost completed tiny projects for decades.

I guess my point is that @Estee is right, and right, and beyond that, resoundingly correct.

If we don't have a way to restructure How We Function as Functional People, no generic stimulant encountered so far will do the job in the time it lasts within our body chemistry.

Again, I'm thinking ADHD hits harder when combined with age, trauma, nutrition, all of it.

So...the media can relax. It's not easy to start "zzzzzooooming around" on these things.

What would be nice, in the time that we have access to the meds: The ability to openly ask for the brands (generics) that work, and stop feeling guilty and humiliated because some huge company is not producing their version in a productive manner.

I have been wasting time searching for who carries Sandoz 20 mgs because I read that these work correctly.
    But then I read that Sandoz is made by Activis, Actavis? Which is recalled....

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    vapestar has a spectacular aura aboutvapestar has a spectacular aura aboutvapestar has a spectacular aura aboutvapestar has a spectacular aura aboutvapestar has a spectacular aura about

@Estee-
    I totally hear where you are coming from with Psych Docs, or any Dr. at that matter, that doesn't listen to what you are saying.
    I truly understand getting so frustrated with our Docs not understanding or listening to us when we problem come up. And where I live if you are even able to find a psych doc you are daamn lucky!!
    But like you I got so frustrated and gave up and went it alone.. To the streets risking a lot, just to be able to self-treat myself because I know what my body needs or doesn't need.

It takes a lot out of you mentally and physically going through issues like these and the amount of time it takes find a legit doc that you mesh with, and one that is willing to work with you.. I def. don't take it for granted!
    Thank you all for sharing your experiences, I know it certainly helps me now in my current situation.. Thanks
    Helpful mindcrypt6 Rated helpful

4. I've been wanting to ask this question for a long time and kept forgetting I have a whole network of people here that know things about meds and have same issues as me. I'm currently taking 20 mg Adderall generic blue oval shaped meds a day. My Doc. insists I have to tke the dosage as presribed (15mg in am, 5 mg afternoon). Last time I saw my Doc I told them that I would only take it on days that I felt needed higher concentration and heavy work loads and school. I'm 36 year old, and going back to college for another degree in computers. Without Addy's I'd probably be totally lost and not be able to concentrate. So anyway's when I told my Doc. I take it randomly, she threatened to fire me as a patient. Which the Doc has done quite a few times. I never had a Doc. threaten to fire me as a patient. I was just telling her the truth. Honesty is the best policy right? So she writes a script and told me I must take it every day ot I get fired. Well, guess what, Im not going to take it every day. I don't feel the need to take it every day, and the last thing I need is to be dependent on a med. Who know how health Care insurance is going to work for me next year in the USA. I would like to be prescribed 20 mg. 20 in the morning and then like 10 afternoon and 5 mg late afternoon seems to work best for me. That way I don't get the jitters. Im a big guy, not to big. perfect blood pressure. I'm one of those type of people that if the bottle says take 2 pills, I have to take 4. It's weird like that, just the way my body metabolizes meds. What should I say to my Doc when I see Doc again? That yes I've been taking it everyday, of course my tolerence would naturally go up and the meds wouldn't be effective anymore, yet I've already been told I would not be prescribed more than 20 mg a day? Any ideas? How would you feel if you took 20 mg addy's everyday for a month? Would you be resistant to it, and the meds would be less effective and would need to take more? Any HELP would be much appreciated!!!!!

(EDIT): If this is the wrong place to post my messege, please forward it to the correct forum. I wanted to add that the name and dose of my addy, They are 10mg TEVA Blue, Kind of oval straight edge's.. I swear at sometimes it feels like I'm taking a placebo. I'm sure the Addy are suppose to taste like sugar. But It does feel like a sugar cube in my mouth with a hint of something else. I have a friend who takes 20mg Orange circle pills. He gave me some, I broke 1 n half to equal 10mg and it felt a bit more powerful than TEVA.. Anyone else have that effect? OR Teva is a good brand? They do work at high amounts like 15-20mg. No head aches. Sorry for the post as it seems like I have 10 questions all in 1. If you can just add any feedback to one of the answers, that wold be awesome. I will continue to read this thread and others. THANKS!!
    Last edited by ezrider; 09-13-2017 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Description of med, and is this right place to post?

Gladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond reputeGladheart has a reputation beyond repute

I have recently tried in the last 6 months generic Adderall made by Sandoz, Actavis, Aurobindo and Teva. The Teva generic is definitely the best. I understand Teva also makes the brand name Addrerall. The Aurobindo brand was the worst with extreme highs and lows. The Sandoz and Actavis were similar in quality and strength. I think it is about time the FDA and DEA bans Aurobindo from selling medications here in the US. This Indian pharmaceutical company makes terrible generics of all kinds. I really hope they do not produce heart or cancer generics.
    Helpful Whisperliner Rated helpful
    Live Free or Die

6. Adderall Generics Are Awful (Class Action Lawsuit Must Happen)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12