Thread: Modafinil v Armodafinil?

Lumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Modafinil v Armodafinil?

Has anyone here got experience with both Modafinil and Armodafinil? If so, how did one compare to the other?

@Lumo hi, I've tried both as my work involved lots of traveling and not a lot of sleep. To be honest the Armodafinil made me feel really edgy and like as if everything was too bright if that makes sense! I stick solely to 200mg of Modafinil now as I feel it brings me into the day gently and keeps me sharp for as long as I need to be

Much love
    Andie x
    Helpful Apteka, Lumo Rated helpful
    Likes dearie23 liked this post

Lumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks @Trainspotter that's interesting to hear.

I'm tempted to stick with modafinil as I know it, but I am also drawn to armodafinil and wouldn't mind testing it. The problem now is finding a vendor which doesn't charge an arm and a leg for either. I remember when 10 pills used to cost $5, not any more...

Hi @Lumo I guess everyone is different in terms of body chemistry and the way they react to medication, u might try armodafinil and think it's much better, who knows.
    In terms of price I hear ya, I've been really lucky to find a great and cheap vendor through indiamart, I'll mention no names as I'm not a senior yet. I know a lot of people get scammed on indiamart but if u do your due diligence u can find some real diamonds.

Much love
    Andie x

Mikedan is offline Banned Reason: Previously banned member Chris100
    Mikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of lightMikedan is a glorious beacon of light

I asked my doctor for Ritalin yesterday cause the way I feel during the day and he says he needs me to do a sleep study first cause it’s not for adhd. It’s for something else to see if my days get better. He did put me on Modafinil 100mg again. I took 400 mg of it cause I have very high tolerance to any medication. Not sure why?? 118 dollars Canadian for 100 meds. I looked online and a lot of places charge 160 or more for 100 meds and that’s US dollars so i guess I’m saving about 100 bucks. My insurance won’t cover for me until i do a sleep study so the doctor can tell them i need them or Ritalin?? I didn’t know Ritalin was a narcotic but modafinil is not. I also read if you take modafinil 400 to 600 mg you will feel that nice feeling like you just took a pain Med ?? Not sure about that , i guess will see cause i just took 400mg at once. It takes about 45 min to an hour to kick in. I will let you know. If you have experienced this already, please let me know your story. I would like to here about your story.

6. I found armodafinil a lot less potent in terms of its ability to keep you awake, and it also didn't feel as smooth. I find Modafinil 100mg is plenty for me and I feel sharp as a tack.
    PR
    Helpful pinkflower Rated helpful
    Likes Crawlin liked this post

7. In my experience armodafinil was the smoother/stronger of the two, but didn't last as long. Modafinil felt a little warmer, maybe even a little fuzzy, but still very much awake & alert if that makes sense. Both would help me feel awake all day or night, if I was working nights.

I only needed quarter to half of either one for all day wakefulness(I'm typically tired all day). I remember taking them real early in the morning, and still having trouble sleeping at night.

Everyone is different, your mileage may vary.
    Helpful pinkflower, Utopiate Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post
    In my experience armodafinil was the smoother/stronger of the two, but didn't last as long. Modafinil felt a little warmer, maybe even a little fuzzy, but still very much awake & alert if that makes sense. Both would help me feel awake all day or night, if I was working nights.

I only needed quarter to half of either one for all day wakefulness(I'm typically tired all day). I remember taking them real early in the morning, and still having trouble sleeping at night.

Everyone is different, your mileage may vary.
    In my case, the mileage is quite similar. I very much prefer armodafinil for it's smoother effect. I find modafinil to be harsh and edgy. It makes sense to me since armodafinil is kind of a split mirror version of the modafinil molecule, an enantiomer. Similar products have been successful for other medicines like xyxal being an enantiomer of zyrtec. I think xyzal is much more effective.
    Helpful H20shed65, Crawlin Rated helpful

Omega_Human will become famous soon enoughOmega_Human will become famous soon enough

Guess everyone is different. Brands may be a little different.
    Generally I only take a half a tablet, more is not more for my system.
    I call armodafinil twice as long, half as strong. Not a perfect description.
    The first time I bought them in India the price came out to $0.11 USD.
    Just looked at the back of the last order and they are now over $0.32 each. I think the price is set in India, not sure how the decision is made. Look at the back of any Indian medication in original packaging and the price is listed in INR, which means the little pharmacy on the corner can't charge more. The USD appears to be stronger against the INR, someone is jacking the prices up.
    I am happy to buy 100 for $100 plus express shipping.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.