Thread: How would I get a prescription for dexamphetamine?

CountryKing is just really niceCountryKing is just really niceCountryKing is just really niceCountryKing is just really niceCountryKing is just really niceCountryKing is just really niceCountryKing is just really niceCountryKing is just really niceCountryKing is just really niceCountryKing is just really nice

Default How would I get a prescription for dexamphetamine?

I used to take Ritalin when I was younger in high school and it did help my ADHD but I found it a little on the mild side. Now I am an adult, still will my problem but I am not currently taking medication. I feel very bad with my symptoms and would like to try dexamphetamine as I have heard it is the most effective. The trouble is this does not seem to be prescribed much anymore.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    How would I get a prescription for dexamphetamine?
    ludwig1961 will become famous soon enoughludwig1961 will become famous soon enough

I was working 2nd shift a few years ago, and my sleep and the ability to rest was out of wack. I went to a sleep clinic for one night, got some results, don;t know what they were. I got one month of free meds, it was that popular smart drug, then I asked the guy for adderall ???, he said okay and sent me scripts in the mail once a month. I stayed up all night,lots! I stayed on it about 7 months, then quit. Haven't had one since. Too much heart poundin for me.

Skeletal_Wings is just really niceSkeletal_Wings is just really niceSkeletal_Wings is just really niceSkeletal_Wings is just really niceSkeletal_Wings is just really niceSkeletal_Wings is just really niceSkeletal_Wings is just really niceSkeletal_Wings is just really niceSkeletal_Wings is just really niceSkeletal_Wings is just really nice

Yeah I was prescribed dextroamphetaminr (Dexedrine) like a decade ago and even then it wasn’t prescribed very often and I frequently had trouble finding pharmacy’s that have it in stock. Truth is I don’t think its the most effective treatment for ADHD, but it is considered to be more recreational than Adderall. Adderall is a combo of two different amphetamine salts, whereas Dexedrine is just one of them, the more “fun” one. There’s not a huge difference between the two. But most people get prescribed Dexedrine by trying Adderall first and having it work but having bad side effects, since Dexedrine often has less negative side effects.

5. How would I get a prescription for dexamphetamine?