Thread: how many other stupid people got scammed today by a nootropic vendor?

1. Default how many other stupid people got scammed today by a nootropic vendor?

You are not alone- I know i can't be the only one.
    They got me for thousands- yes, thousands.
    i know my only choice is to forgive and move on....it is the first time i have been scammed. oh- great- gotta find a new vendor too. I think i had one before they popped up again. In the past they really were trustworthy. Are we allowed to say the full name of the vendor on here?

BTC nootropics
    Last edited by sweetniko; 01-25-2019 at 09:54 AM.
    Helpful Artknowsme, Victoria123 Rated helpful
    Likes Hymee liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    blueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud of

@sweetniko, Yes, please! It's the only way we can know who to patronize and who to avoid here in this wonderful wide world of on-line ordering.
    If the vendor already has a thread, you can write your review there. Otherwise, you'll need to start your own. Either way, yes, please identify the vendor and describe your experience. I'm sorry it was not a good one But you may very well help somebody else avoid the same misery. Thanks!
    Last edited by blueroan17; 01-24-2019 at 10:55 PM.
    Helpful Blackbird123, Hymee Rated helpful
    Likes Artknowsme, sweetniko, jaders liked this post
    Like a Bolt from the Blue!

4. THe disappeared for a while. Were great in July of 2018- last time i ordered. THis yr in Oct i lokked and looked and could not find them. found them saomehow- and they had a discussion group on Discord. THen it was moved to Roit. NowTHere were plenty of people who found it before me and ordered in OCT. I should have known. IL ordered dec 20 and dec 24. Stupid me. And these was even a secion for "lost order's." Qho does that? Only people who have so freaking many they have to ceate a whle new forum for those people. I will try to find a BTC Nootrp[ic thread- but i thik it is ovbious- if you are a dustomer- that they have movd on to a diff name. I was on twitter last night and saw that someone else- had the same exact thought as me....that they mentioned 2 companies "not to leave us hanging."???? huh??? Are you going to pay me back over $3,000?????. ANyway- one of the sites they recommended looked sketchy as it was developed in nov 2018. IDK- maybe it is my intuition and also some of the people's on twitter- it was a werd name....like "IIIMOFAF." It is ither recent newsletter where they "apologize". BUt they charged my bank several times this week. FOr the same product. LIke 3 times over and 9 times 3 comes out to be thousands......ANd they knew they were going out of business?

ok- I will look for a thread later. Thanks.

BTC questions- PM me first- in case i forget?
    I wrote down the name of the suspect new website where they are offering 25% off to us "poor Customers who were left hanging." Dang- life was somuch easier when Redditt let us discuss and review Moda vendors. I guarantee there would be a flood of responses yesterday.Perhaps moda is not the script of choice here on this forum- it is a good med for ADHD peope though. I can't go the restt of rest of my life haveing to depend on vendors.....i am going to have to heal my dopamine receptors somehow- even though they were jacked since i was a baby and started running away at 3 bc i was bored. LIke i was a classic case- only it was not diagnosed backt ehn - i am 49 now. My parents treid, the schook tried- sent me to the shrink- no diagnosis. SIaid my IQ was normal- that is all i got from now decesed parents. I ssaw a twitter "tweet" that may be helpful- It contained a stack of nootropics. I somehowq found it amongst the bitching of BTC on twitter last night. OK- Gotta go. Will try and remember to add them to a scammed list- especially their "new company" which i am sure is a front for the same bunch of guys.

"IIIMOFAF." BEWARE. I THINK IT IS THE SAME GUYS. ANd IT IS NOT JUST ME WHO THINKS SO>.
    Last edited by sweetniko; 01-25-2019 at 10:09 AM. Reason: spelling and early in morning editing and general editing even though there are tons of errors i am sure.
    Likes Hymee liked this post

5. I was just in the scam boat of lately with two separate vendors. It does take a blow to ones self when you have been robbed of hard earned money and placing your trust into a complete stranger who seems to want your best interest at heart when they first talk to you. After doing a little more research after my incident I start to realize that several of these sites are one in the same or somehow related.
    Helpful jaders, rosemarysbaby Rated helpful

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute

@sweetniko, what is the vendor you used??!? (By name/website addy, plus any other info you can share, please?) As with @TruWalley's previous situation, the vendor(s) might belong in the senior section depending on what their menu contains, but at least our mods can potentially add these to the blacklist threads... please copy @Kerry, @Pat, @tinmuning and/or @Admin with your response, too. That's the best way to help all of us, IMHO. Thanks very much!!!

And I am sincerely for your loss of funds, and trust. But we need to hang together and help each other as much as possible. Peace.
    Helpful blueroan17 Rated helpful
    Likes sweetniko liked this post

7. Default BTC nootropics

so i got scammed BIG TIME- like thousands of dollars. Stupid me kept allowing them to charge using diff cards and they used fake names one of which was "AMAZON" GO figure!
    I belitore they recommended was created on eved them when they said tthey would reimburse me. Even sent them my license- yes that was stupid but i trusted them.

I have used afrinil express before- a few yr's ago- i think. All was well- but then- all was well with BTC until this Christmas time. I also got scammed by a vendor who was recommended to me on this site. All was well and then BAM. SCAM.

IDK- i guess just count yourself lucky if you are not scammed and actually get a package for the correct amount. I did not know it was difficult until this past Christmas. I did know of an excellent vendor for etzi but he no loger sells it.. I asked him for a recommendation and he said "well, everyone has told me that I am the best vendor they have ever had-- so he had no suggestions."
    It was cheap- DIY- and legal in my state. However- this vendor did not want to be hassled by the gov't.
    Kind of like Mark Ten- a good ecig brand that gave up due to gov't regulations.

OH- And i got carded for Juul ECIG a month ago.
    I am pushing 50.
    People in QT were agast. LOL especially when the clerk said he carded an 80 yr old man the day before- I did not have my license with me so i could not buy any ecig\s at all. My husband who was standing alongside and it pushing 60 offered to show his license but the clerk said "no" that would be illegal." I asked if i had wanted to buy a liter of Vodka and the clerk said that he would sehe said he would sell me any other ll me all the vodka i wanted. Just not a Juul. And also- he said that as soon as i said JUUL he needed to card me. I usually buy other ecig's due to the crapppy chinese ones lately. I have been smoking ecig's for 10 yr's - DIY. BUt China and BOGE can't get their act together and vendors have even dropped their carto's bc of quality complaints.

Sorry- off topic.

If i find the name of that new store- that sells etzi i will post it here- I know it is run by the exact same people bc it was not only me that thought that but they also mentioned that they carried other meds as well good for ADHD. And the other vendor - Afranil Express- did not.

I have not done much research on searching for a new vendor just due to my pallative care cats, a rib injury, pulled neck muscle, water leak from unit above me, husband who is rather lazy, and tons of other stuff. But i know i need to. It is still Legal in my state- as far as i know! WAHOO! Now they just gotta keep Kratom legal for my IBS and i'll be all set. Well- except i used 4 months of my late father's pain pills on our pallative care cats and now fear that in the future i won't be able to tolerate the pain. And ibuprofren- although it is wonderfull- gave me ulcers. TOld my husband we'd have to start growing our own pain meds and save it for when needed.......ok- there i go again- off track and rambling...

Sorry.

H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    @sweetniko

I was rather confused by a few of your posts because I was not at all clear exactly what you were looking for as Nootropics cover a lot of ground. Because we are not in the Senior Section of the Forum, members are neither allowed to ask for, nor proffer any sources. If you are looking for something simple like Modalert, there are an endless number of vendors here who offer that product. I imagine many take BTC as well.

Anything else except Modalert, I wouldn’t have a clue, but if you mention me in the RESTRICTED SENIOR SECTION of the Forum and post in a Thread that you are seeking Modafinil from a vendor who accepts BTC, I might be able to point you in a few directions. Please no PMS- I will never reply to any PM requesting Sources.however, in the proper section of the Restricted Senior Forum posted out in the open, I’m happy to point you to a vendor who handles Modalert and accepts BTC. Any other medications, I’d be clueless. I just happen to have been using Modafinil for years.

Be Well~
    Helpful Binky, Victoria123, calgal99, Danie Rated helpful
    Self Appointed Forum Moderator ==> Click HERE to REPORT Suspected TROLLING!

9. you guys know they opened a new store right? the day after they "went out of business."
    I forgot the name of it- I think it was mentioned in the notification they sent our
    t out- and i also saw it on twitter- people bitching about the new store.......It's too bad- they used to be good.