NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 2454 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New CartAdmin Email WARNING

1. Default New CartAdmin Email WARNING

Fellas, their is a user @crazyredhead who has mentioned of receiving an EMAIL from [email protected] which in my opinion if you where to receive an email from CartAdmin they will not use a YAHOO in fact be more professional and use their cartadmin.com email. Never the less the user mentioned that as it seems someone is emailing the buyers with this email. Informing of their closing and pushing another site. I think it might be okay if you can share that email here @crazyredhead just remove your email information and whatever needs to be edited it would be edited out.

This should serve as a warning to anyone about this. With time I guess we will find out if they are legitimate or not. But in the meantime the warning will be here.
    Helpful Coheed, Gman Rated helpful

Coheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud of

I used to use cartadmin a few times and the emails never came from a yahoo email. Thanks for the heads up @kmontayne. They always had some crazy email address that you couldn't even read but nevertheless not from a yahoo account. I'm willing to bet just some competitors trying to steal cartadmin customers.
    Helpful Gman Rated helpful

Here is the email in full...notice it is not cartadmin but [email protected]y bogus I bet...

To: XXXXXXXX
    Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 6:37 AM
    Subject: Customer Information

Dear Customer cartadmin.com
    We are sending you message because cartadmin.com is closed due to lack of payment by credit card processors, we are not accepting new orders or shipping orders as of 31 DEC 2012.

From 1 JAN 2013 You can still order medication only on:

buytramadolcashondelivery.com only COD on very low price for all new Customer. Now price start from $69 and free shipping

buytramadolcreditcard.com Credit Card on very low price start from $39

If you have any questions feel free to contact with me. Thank you for all cooperation.

Best regards,
    Tom Palmer
    Customer Care

You are receiving this email because your email address is registered as the Notify email. If you do not wish to receive these notification emails you can leave Notify email blank for this store.
    All notification emails arrive with the subject prefix "Admin:" allowing you to easily filter these messages if you have a high volume store.
    If you have any questions please contact us at any time, but not by using this email as this email was sent to you by our systems.
    Thanks
    Last edited by kmontayne; 01-15-2013 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Removed direct links
    Helpful Gman Rated helpful
    Likes H20shed65, lisa22 liked this post

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    This is what is happening with cartadmin affiliates. Many downloaded their customer databases before access was cut off to that info. Many of these affiliates have aligned themselves with TrustedOnineMeds/Troy and maybe a new affiliate program or two that I am not aware of. Emails like this one are most certainly NOT from cartadmin, but from an affiliate who is attempting to use his/her customer base to continue to do business under the same domain name and this notification of change will probably be pretty common for anyone who was a cartadmin customer. Just as a warning, some of these people might not be completely trustworthy - check out the sites and ask for feedback here. Many can look at a site and tell you immediately who the affiliate has aligned with, if they have aligned with anyone at all. Expect to see more and more of these emails. Most will be genuine, but let the buyer beware.
    Helpful H20shed65 Rated helpful
    I have already lost touch with a couple of people I used to be. - Joan Didion

I couldn't even find either of the two sites listed in that email. Couldn't even find a link for the first one....and the second one, the page wouldn't load.

Kinda makes me chuckle....the mail is signed by "Tom Palmer" but the way it's worded seems like it was written by someone whose first language isn't English...."feel free to contact with me", etc.
    Last edited by dfitz; 01-15-2013 at 10:37 PM.

Crazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the rough

Could this be why maybe Cadence was down today? do you think?

Bananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to beholdBananastickers is a splendid one to behold

No I do not think this was why Troy was off today.

The dumbass who wrote this can't even use proper English. Personally, I'd take a pass.

Crazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the rough

Troy cant write too well either, it just seems a little strange

9. This website has the same number as ecareMd sites, I knew that number looked familiar, I have been blowing the number up all day checking my order status... Lol
    Likes Crazy Little One liked this post

10. It seems like the ecaremd log in site is up during the day, then at night it ends up being down. Which websites use the "cadence checkout"? I did a search on the forums but couldn't find which sites it is linked to. Is it the same checkout system as ecaremd? I keep trying to check my status. Last I saw the prescription was approved and written, but its been a few days and still no shipping confirmation, and I cant even log in to the site to check.

@shannonlee~

Going by what @naphesa wrote here....it's one of the Troy affiliates.....and they ALL use the "cadence check-out". There are multiple Troy-affiliate sites that would all use the cadence checkout. Often, the phone # on the site will tell you which outfit it's linked to....but not always. Sometimes you have to search around on the site for clues to figure out who it is. With Troy...they're easily identified by the "cadence portal". Lately, the Troy affiliates seem to have been unpredictable when it comes the number of days for them to complete orders and get them shipped.
    Helpful Crazy Little One Rated helpful
    Likes Paichka, naphesa liked this post

VERY off topic but why am I awake still?
    Likes Gman liked this post

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Considering the fact that I got almost NO sleep last night, I am asking myself the same question. I will sleep as late as I want to tomorrow.
    Likes Crazy Little One, Cash liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Paicha View Post
    Considering the fact that I got almost NO sleep last night, I am asking myself the same question. I will sleep as late as I want to tomorrow.
    LUCKY YOU!!! I have to be up by 6am wanna trade?
    Likes Cash liked this post

Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    Why did I sleep quite soundly for three hours and then wake up as if its time to get ready for work? Sigh

cc: @Crazy Little Thing , @Paicha
    Likes Crazy Little One, Paichka liked this post
    September 9, 2015

I do that too often @Cash! and it really sucks!

ok I think its ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz time , good night all @Cash hope you get back to sleep! night night!!

NOPE. LOL - sleep well. I will stay in bed until noon, loving every minute of it. The weather here has been so gray for a week that all I want to do is nap in the daytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Little Thing View Post
    LUCKY YOU!!! I have to be up by 6am wanna trade?
    Likes Crazy Little One, Cash liked this post

Good night all!

Gman is offline Banned Reason: Sent the administrator delerious PMs threatening to try to hack this site
    Gman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond repute
    Gman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyredhead View Post
    Here is the email in full...notice it is not cartadmin but [email protected]y bogus I bet...

To: XXXXXXXX
    Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 6:37 AM
    Subject: Customer Information

Dear Customer cartadmin.com
    We are sending you message because cartadmin.com is closed due to lack of payment by credit card processors, we are not accepting new orders or shipping orders as of 31 DEC 2012.

From 1 JAN 2013 You can still order medication only on:

buytramadolcashondelivery.com only COD on very low price for all new Customer. Now price start from $69 and free shipping

buytramadolcreditcard.com Credit Card on very low price start from $39

If you have any questions feel free to contact with me. Thank you for all cooperation.

Best regards,
    Tom Palmer
    Customer Care

You are receiving this email because your email address is registered as the Notify email. If you do not wish to receive these notification emails you can leave Notify email blank for this store.
    All notification emails arrive with the subject prefix "Admin:" allowing you to easily filter these messages if you have a high volume store.
    If you have any questions please contact us at any time, but not by using this email as this email was sent to you by our systems.
    Thanks
    Thanks for the heads up @crazyredhead, lost count of how many red flags in your disclosure.

Cheers,
    Gman

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast