Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Diclofenac, anybody want to review it?

NeauxDoubt has a reputation beyond reputeNeauxDoubt has a reputation beyond reputeNeauxDoubt has a reputation beyond reputeNeauxDoubt has a reputation beyond reputeNeauxDoubt has a reputation beyond reputeNeauxDoubt has a reputation beyond reputeNeauxDoubt has a reputation beyond reputeNeauxDoubt has a reputation beyond reputeNeauxDoubt has a reputation beyond reputeNeauxDoubt has a reputation beyond reputeNeauxDoubt has a reputation beyond reputeNeauxDoubt has a reputation beyond reputeNeauxDoubt has a reputation beyond reputeNeauxDoubt has a reputation beyond reputeNeauxDoubt has a reputation beyond reputeNeauxDoubt has a reputation beyond reputeNeauxDoubt has a reputation beyond reputeNeauxDoubt has a reputation beyond reputeNeauxDoubt has a reputation beyond reputeNeauxDoubt has a reputation beyond repute
    NeauxDoubt has a reputation beyond reputeNeauxDoubt has a reputation beyond repute
    For Those that can tolerate this med you may benefit from it's reincarnation "Zorvolex".

Same med (Diclofenac) in nano particle form so it works very fast.

This med has been a game changer for me. It actually replaced the opiate med I was taking. (seriously)

Also, for all us multi-'script persons, don't forget to go to the meds website. Chances are there are discounts available. They have picked up the tab for my co-pay and every penny helps.

~A~
    ND
    Helpful Ravenousbird, petite, cyb2004 Rated helpful
    Here there be tygers!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    rufus magee is offline Banned Reason: Previously banned scammer "babyjesus318"
    rufus magee has a spectacular aura aboutrufus magee has a spectacular aura aboutrufus magee has a spectacular aura aboutrufus magee has a spectacular aura aboutrufus magee has a spectacular aura about

diclofenac worked great for medium pain. it didn't touch my back pain but for headache and other medium pain I like it.
    Helpful petite Rated helpful
    Likes NeauxDoubt liked this post

taralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond repute
    taralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond repute
    Gel--not pills.
    It does work for some areas and types of pain. I love being able to apply the med exactly where I need it. I'm rediscovering the use of Voltaren gel for my morning arthralgias. (Toes don't work in the morning, so it's VERY hard to leave the bed.)
    Likes petite, NeauxDoubt liked this post
    Gentle when stroked, fierce when provoked

petite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by rufus magee View Post
    diclofenac worked great for medium pain. it didn't touch my back pain but for headache and other medium pain I like it.
    This is very interesting to me, as i rely on fioricet for my headaches. Sometimes the gel applied to my neck will help cut down on muscle tension headaches, but if the pill form is better I'd love to try it. What strength are you using?

I use the voltaren gel also. It does seem to help if the pain is not severe. I also has zipsor capsules, these did not help as much with the severe pain. I also take fiorinal for headaches and my neurologist just have me some samples of cambia (diclofenac) powder to also try for headaches and neck/back pain first thing in the morning. I have not tried this yet.

MMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond reputeMMH has a reputation beyond repute

I have tried the Voltaren/diclofenac gel on my lower back. I can't decide if it actually works or if it's psychological. ADC is selling them so cheaply that I added four tubes of the gel to my last order just for the heck of it. In fact, i think I am going to apply some right now on my way to bed.

Does anyone know what would happen if you put the gel on a TENS pad before using the TENS unit?
    Helpful petite Rated helpful
    Likes taralumia liked this post

petite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by MMH View Post
    I have tried the Voltaren/diclofenac gel on my lower back. I can't decide if it actually works or if it's psychological. ADC is selling them so cheaply that I added four tubes of the gel to my last order just for the heck of it. In fact, i think I am going to apply some right now on my way to bed.

Does anyone know what would happen if you put the gel on a TENS pad before using the TENS unit?
    ADC has the gel? I didn't see it there before.. will go check. Holy cow, just looked. Dam wish I'd known this before I reordered last week! Can anyone suggest what strength of the pill form I should try? Those prices are good too.
    Last edited by petite; 05-12-2015 at 09:13 AM.

9. Diclofenac worked extremely well for me for inflamation along with moderate pain, especially if taken for a few days at regular intervals so it builds up the NSAID's blood level. It's a really good sports-injury med just so long as you don't have a broken bone or serious soft-tissue damage.

RobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud ofRobbieTD has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by MellowMind View Post
    Hello. I was just curious if anybody had any input as to whether or not this could help with neck/shoulder tension pain. I have currently only been taking aleve and this is not cutting it. It does help, but it's very minor relief.
    I'm from the UK, and as a sufferer of osteoarthritis, I've previously found diclofenac to be very helpful in reducing pain and also increasing my mobility. However, since about 2013, UK doctors have been advised to take patients off diclofenac and to prescribe either an alternative non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) and/or an analgesic (such as paracetamol/acetaminophen, codeine or tramadol). This reluctance to prescribe diclofenac has not been due to the potential risks to the gastrointestinal-tract, but due to a small increase in risk to so-called 'cardiovascular events' (e.g. stroke and heart-attack) associated with taking this NSAID over a significant period of time.

11. I know this is an old thread but I recently had a bad flare up of sciatica. Got an appt with the PA, doc left for another practice and the other doc was booked solid for months. PA prescribed diclofenac, I was skeptical but it knocked the pain in my rear way down at least 85-90%. I couldn’t sit, my leg was killing me, numbness in a couple of toes, I was miserable. Took it for two weeks and had a follow up a week later. We discussed my pain level and the PA gave me another script if it flares up again. For now I’m managing with naproxen and stretches.
    Likes Joantesch, TurboV8 liked this post

12. Quote Originally Posted by tedh View Post
    I know this is an old thread but I recently had a bad flare up of sciatica. Got an appt with the PA, doc left for another practice and the other doc was booked solid for months. PA prescribed diclofenac, I was skeptical but it knocked the pain in my rear way down at least 85-90%. I couldn’t sit, my leg was killing me, numbness in a couple of toes, I was miserable. Took it for two weeks and had a follow up a week later. We discussed my pain level and the PA gave me another script if it flares up again. For now I’m managing with naproxen and stretches.
    PA did mention to check your blood pressure if you take this med for an extended time as it can raise it.

13. Diclofenac, anybody want to review it?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3