Thread: Get amoxicillin legally without script from a local store or online

Default Get amoxicillin legally without script from a local store or online

It is used in fish tanks, I guess for the same reason humans use it. 500 MGs of amoxicillin is 500 MG of amoxicillin no matter the reason
    Helpful pinkflower, LuckyIrish, Maskell Rated helpful
    Likes 4family4, taralumia liked this post

I also get metronidazole for fish tanks to give my dogs when they have diarrhea that doesnt clear up after a few days of probiotics. I used to take it myself for rosacea but don’t need it anymore.
    Last edited by tinmuning; 04-19-2020 at 10:26 PM. Reason: corrected spelling for searchability
    Likes taralumia liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Radley1 View Post
    It is used in fish tanks, I guess for the same reason humans use it. 500 MGs of amoxicillin is 500 MG of amoxicillin no matter the reason
    Very useful info and certainly worth investigating, many thanks!

taralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond repute
    taralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond repute
    I used to do this, but then I wondered what else may be in the tablets. There aren't any FDA standards for fish. There are are some reliable, cheap overseas sources for many antibiotics. Of course you have to trust that these are really what the label says. I do. My go to pharmacy for pet and human antibiotics is ADC.
    Helpful teresita, jaders, 10 years after Rated helpful
    Gentle when stroked, fierce when provoked

Fish Mox Forte amoxicillin 500mg capsules are available on eBay.

It is identical to the the Sandoz generic that is dispensed at our local pharmacy. Most vet meds are the same as there
    FDA approved counterparts. It is much more cost efficient for drug makers to use the same production as the FDA approved
    human meds than it is to setup and run an entirely different batch of the same active ingredients.

My sister use to work for Abbot and their "pet meds" are the same as the human meds.
    Last edited by tinmuning; 04-19-2020 at 10:27 PM. Reason: corrected spelling for searchability
    Likes Tron28, calgal99 liked this post

scruffydog is a jewel in the roughscruffydog is a jewel in the roughscruffydog is a jewel in the roughscruffydog is a jewel in the roughscruffydog is a jewel in the roughscruffydog is a jewel in the roughscruffydog is a jewel in the roughscruffydog is a jewel in the roughscruffydog is a jewel in the rough

I get all my antibiotics from a pet pharmacy, quite a range are available, not just amoxicillin.
    Likes LuckyIrish liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.