NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1658 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Topamax

robynz will become famous soon enoughrobynz will become famous soon enoughrobynz will become famous soon enough

Default Topamax

Topamax is often used in conjunction with an antipsychotic. It is known as a somewhat effective mood stabilizer. The benefit of using topamax along with a drug like seroquel or zyprexa is that for many people it causes significant weight loss. There is even a diet pill on the market that combines phentermine with topamax to induce even more weight loss than phentermine alone. Every Dr. that I have seen has prescribed this along with my regimen. Topamax does not work for me in terms of weight loss but for many, many people it does.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.