Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New treatments for arthritic pain

1. Interesting how's the set up work with the deep red light and where do
    Ya get the equipment

Regards

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    @blueboy You can buy it, there is a site, I think its called redlightman.com their equipment is a little expensive but well worth it. I think starting around $100 or so with some units much more. I bought a laser first off ebay, they wanted 95 I offered 85 and they took it. Works well, has both red and ir but only does a small area. I have a back problem and need to cover a lot of area and not take hours doing it.

I bought an ir unit operating at 850 nm, its made for night vision cameras to illuminate the area better. You can't see it but the camera can. The other frequency that works well is 650 nm which is visible deep red. I could not find a cheap ready made unit so I bought a chip, the driver, a computer fan and heat sinks to put on the chip and the fan cools it. Cost about $40 all together. All that came from ebay. I also bought the soldering iron there. I put it into a cheap reflector with a clamp

Now I can use the deep red and the ir at the same time or just one or the other. I find it works great for osteo and many other things. The laser itself works great too if you only have a few areas that need work, perhaps certain joints. Its good for other things too, do a search on deep red light therapy. The govt has done studies on it.

If anyone wants more details on the units or the vendors I got the stuff from let me know
    Helpful Keith K Stone Rated helpful

@Gullible - THANK YOU for posting about this. I am going to do a little research and get one. As you were going through the symptoms that you have and the results you are getting using the U/S machine I got goosebumps. Recently I had a pinched nerve and even using pk's there were times when I wanted to just scream in pain. Didn't bother going to my doc because I am TIRED OF GOING TO DOCTORS, and TIRED of tests which will tell me what I already know.(That is not a global opinion for tests but in this case it was obvious what was going on).

It is about 80% back to normal, but I still have those bouts of relapse/really bad pain. It is not 24/7 now, thank goodness.

but I bet that U/S machine would have helped with the pain and possibly speed up the healing. Ebay here I come!

Many, many thanks!

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    The red light is great for osteo, and helps reduce inflammation. It helps with muscle aches too. US is mostly for joints helps with tendons too. I use both I noticed that when I used only us it worked great but then little by little the results became less and I had to use it longer. When I got the red light, it worked so great I quit the us but now I seem to see a similar taper off in benefit so I went back to the us and its working great again. I will switch back and forth between the two, using both at around the same time might give extra benefit since they work in different ways
    Helpful Keith K Stone Rated helpful

6. New treatments for arthritic pain
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2