NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 291 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: craigslist....wtf??

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry View Post
    I have use CL for many things but I wouldn't do that. There are plenty of real people who use CL for whatever reason, but there are many scummy scammers also. It attracts that element.

It is possible that a transaction could be legit, but what are the odds? They aren't good. 50/50 isn't good and it is probably way more skewed then that. Buying a used clothes hamper is less risky and not illegal. If I were a cop, I would advertise on CL. How hard could that be, but I would think they would be after the dealers and not the dealees. They have other fish to fry.

If it were me, I would find a homeless person and ask them where to get what I want. They will know. There are people who are acquainted with other people and I would find one of those people. I would find a big friend and can of mace and a machete too, just in case. That would be better odds. I wouldn't do any of those things but if I was going to, I wouldn't use CL for that.
    Someone tried to scam me, they wanted me to buy $170 worth of iTunes cards :s I'm like dude I'll give you cash and download you tunes for free! Blahh Blahh Blaah I brought the iTunes cards like an idiot! Sent him pics and a pic of receipt and date ect.. Then he said he was on his way me meet me and said scratch the back so I can see if the code is legit LMAO! Obviously im like no F'n way! ou come here, scratch it yourself and test it, it's legit, which is was, im not a scammer.

He send me pics of hundreds of iTunes cards saying this is how I do it.. I was so stupid I half believed him but no way was I giving him the code! Of course he never showed. I had to sell the iTune cards for $90 so I lost $80, so I got half scammed I guess. Don't understand who would be stupid enough to actually give the codes away!
    Likes snowy liked this post

2. Can you give me some pointers on how to find reliable dealers on craigslist? This OP stuff is ridiculous. I'm a woman, but can do the tough look and carry a gun if necessary for protection. I live in North Carolina. Just moved here and don't have any reliable people down here. Thanks, babybird

Raspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant future

@babybird......I don't think anybody could tell you that.

How could they?

I-Tunes card dealers aren't always reliable in some cases.

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by babybird View Post
    Can you give me some pointers on how to find reliable dealers on craigslist? This OP stuff is ridiculous. I'm a woman, but can do the tough look and carry a gun if necessary for protection. I live in North Carolina. Just moved here and don't have any reliable people down here. Thanks, babybird
    I would avoid CL babybird. Your best bet is to stay here in PR and read what others have to say about
    the vendors so you can make an informed decision.
    Helpful 2005cbr1000rr Rated helpful

petite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by babybird View Post
    Can you give me some pointers on how to find reliable dealers on craigslist? This OP stuff is ridiculous. I'm a woman, but can do the tough look and carry a gun if necessary for protection. I live in North Carolina. Just moved here and don't have any reliable people down here. Thanks, babybird
    Good Grief.. what are you trying to buy? Don't tell me, it was a joke.. I don't think there's anything on CL that warrants packing, unless you are carrying very large amounts of cash??

medi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant future

CL is rubbish and dangerous for what you are looking for. I actually tried it once and found the one guy who claimed he had what I was after...Turned out he was a very bad liar.
    He was posting pics to me of his supposed product, A little research on my part to find out his pics were coming from google images.
    Thinking about it now is almost funny. My advise would be - DON'T DO IT
    "Hope is a good thing, Maybe the best of things...and no good thing ever dies."

petite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by medi1 View Post
    CL is rubbish and dangerous for what you are looking for. I actually tried it once and found the one guy who claimed he had what I was after...Turned out he was a very bad liar.
    He was posting pics to me of his supposed product, A little research on my part to find out his pics were coming from google images.
    Thinking about it now is almost funny. My advise would be - DON'T DO IT
    Well, think about this. Even IF he had his own pics of said product, doesn't mean YOU will be getting that. I can take pics all day long of lovely things, that aren't mine to sell or that I am not parting with, and post on CL...

medi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by petite View Post
    Well, think about this. Even IF he had his own pics of said product, doesn't mean YOU will be getting that. I can take pics all day long of lovely things, that aren't mine to sell or that I am not parting with, and post on CL...
    I don't mean the pics on CL I'm talking about pics he was sending me. And yeah I know!
    "Hope is a good thing, Maybe the best of things...and no good thing ever dies."

9. i got a free desk from cl and the guy even delivered it. i use cl only for furniture. i live by lots of colleges and students get rid of everything at the end of the semester. that's all i'd buy from cl, however.
    Likes jakemoe liked this post

10. sucks craigslist and backpage are gone

11. Back in Eastern Europe this site is almost exclusively used by sex workers, I had no idea people could be medication on it haha

Dobre
    Rom
    Likes pinkflower, blueroan17 liked this post

I would be scared the police would grab me or that the seller would kill me or mug me etc....or you just get scammed altogether. I can't believe people would test the waters to try this route personally. But I am a very anxious person I guess.....
    Likes jakemoe liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123