Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rotating sleep med - please help

Quote Originally Posted by Gullible View Post
    I would like to mention that taking clonidine by itself or with another sleep med seems to increase the effect. Its a blood pressure med and while it doesn't quite do the job for me all by itself, when I use it with something else that doesn't quite seem strong enough, the two together have quite a punch. Its dirt cheap too on adc, I just ordered some and with the shipping it came to 12 whole cents per 100 mcg tab. They also take bitcoin so you can buy quickly and anonymously, no checks or bank transfers to deal with.

I hadn't ordered in a while and was sad to see their list had shrunk quite a bit but they still have a lot of things and they all seem cheap. Used to be $100 or $200 min order but now I think its no min and only 15 for shipping
    Interesting information about increased efficacy of clonidine + something else. I might have to explore that. And I should head back to adc to check their current catalog. I purchased from them a bit over a year ago without issues.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Walty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of lightWalty is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic85 View Post
    Dear Razzel what is Halicon I would like to know as its a great idea to rotate medications, I only take cholesterol medication and it was working fine until I started having cramps and spasms. I even used some Soma with somewhat positive effects, but then muscle pain from simvastatin became unbearable. I was taking too much Advil and Tylenol for it and still was in pain. I was switched to Lipitor and Pain went away. My doctor said my body got used to the medication in the bad way I guess. I wanted to ask if anyone tried Doxepin for sleep? I have read a post where person was so happy of the effects, I goodled it and it’s actually antidepressant. I don’t really understand much about medication action how antidepressant can make you sleep better if it’s for depression? And what is off label use?
    Some sedating anti-depression medication such as trazodon and triciclics are prescribed for long-term insomnia problems because the medics assume it is less addictive than the benzos and z drugs. I tried several and when taken it more than 3 months they start to be also addictive and very difficult to come off. We are all different, and this needs not to happen to everyone. I guess all here agree that rotation is the best way.
    Helpful Gullible Rated helpful
    Likes AmandaG liked this post

4. I recently heard about medications from Eastern and Central Europe and it’s seems like a legitimate website with feedbacks, they even have life chat. But when they said they ship from Ukraine (and I looked it up - there are no sleep medications named Rivotril or Ksaloll are made in Ukraine.I think there is civil war in this country? Anyway I was just thinking that while the civil unrest can definitely make people to scam other people, anyone ever bought benzideazepins from Ukraine? I will appreciate any recommendation, I am not asking for source just in general if this country is safe to deal with since it’s also former Eastern Block and they might just wanna take American’s money out of idea that we all rich here and they all poor communists. Anyway sorry for the speculations, but I only have a image of Soviets as they all have some sort of fraud going on, either it’s arms sales or drugs or something’s in that regard.

Hi @Enthusiastic85 , I’m am originally a soviet, but I identify as a Lithuanian more so, I promise I won’t try to scam u lol!! When I was a much younger doctor I practiced briefly in Kiev for a while, it’s much more westernised now. The specific brand names u mentioned arnt actually made in the Ukraine they r manufactured more in the Baltics. And I’m sure their r more reliable sources in the senior section than having to stretch into the Ukraine! Hope this helps

Dobre
    Rom

6. I have the exact same issue where i try to rotate, and then get impatient and just turn to a z med to get me to sleep. Now that weed is legal and pure in canada, and sold by the government - alot of my friends say their insomnia has been cured. And all they need to do is go to a gov selling store, pay a bit of money, endless supply and zzz. makes me so jealous, as i just can't seem to take the leap from meds to weed. However, if i did, my life would be 100 percent easier. anyone else think the same?

AmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really nice

My mom has worked for years in the alzheimers and dementia industry and she has won awards on her psychotropic medication reduction program. Seroquel is at the top of her poison list. I would stay away from it or be sure to take it under serious doctor supervision. Stay safe!

Quote Originally Posted by Gullible View Post
    I found that very low dose mirtazapine works, around 1mg, low dose seroquel too, around 5 or 6 mg, phenibut no more than 1x per week and a medicinal mj edible works wonders if legal in your area, that can be used every night or every other, or every third depending. I have also used doxepin at around 5mg. The main thing is to rotate them and not take anything every night. Another one that helps somewhat is cbd, a legal compound and also akuamma the seed from an african plant.
    Helpful pinkflower, bluu Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by liztaylor View Post
    Now that weed is legal and pure in canada, and sold by the government - alot of my friends say their insomnia has been cured. And all they need to do is go to a gov selling store, pay a bit of money, endless supply and zzz.
    Looking forward to this development in about 6 months here in Illinois. Med MJ is currently legal, and those dispensaries are being pre-vetted and being given the go-head to open approved retail establishments on 1/1/2020.

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    @AmandaG, I share your concerns, there is nothing out there that is perfectly safe. I'm glad your mom is working on that. I try to stay away from the really bad ones like benzos which not only lead to alzheimers etc but also are highly addictive. They make heroin look mild in that regard. Years after a long benzo habit people still have terrible symptoms known as paws.

The other way to look at it is harm reduction rather than hoping for no harm at all which like perfection is never really found. I have tried to tough it out with insomnia and became a basket case. Not even a week of taking nothing could let me sleep all night. I couldn't drive without pulling out in front of a car I swore wasn't there a second ago.

Heavy long term use of seroquel or many other things can bring many nasty side effects both mental and physical. Twitches and spastic movements are not the worst but could happen. However if you read my advice its to use a very tiny dose, 3 to 5 mg, not the hundreds of mg per day (up to 1200 mg or more) some patients are taking now, not even 25 mg but a fraction of that and I said take it no more than once a week. You could go 10 years on that plan and not take as much as some patients take in a day.

I have not heard of bad side effects from such a low dose. I will trade that theoretically possible bad effect for the definite terrible effects of not sleeping which turns you into a zombie unable to function and feeling like cr@p. I also take other things for sleep no more than once a week, some twice or more a week depending on how safe they are.

Its up to each person to research the pros and cons of every substance or drug they are taking and to decide if its worth it to take or if they are better off without it. I presented my choices and make the case for them and how they work.

Those who suffer from severe insomnia just want something fairly safe that will do the job. People will consider knocking themselves over the head if they are desperate enough. I disavow benzos, most z drugs and barbituates because of the serious side effects and the addiction problem.
    Likes Walty liked this post

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234