Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi hoping for some help on this Zopiclone by Sandoz? URGENT????????

Seychelle will become famous soon enoughSeychelle will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by north19 View Post
    @pinkflower. I am prescribed the Apo -Zop here in Canada. It is high quality. Apo is a huge company. There are other generics here in Canada but I have only seen blue zop. Maybe I missed it but what pharm company is making white Zops? Thanks.
    APO products agree with me. All in the head maybe.
    Blue meanies could be just a Ziebart coating, who really knows?
    many thanks to @El Grandote, most informative post and link.
    Likes ludwig1961, El Grandote, pinkflower liked this post

Hugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to behold

Hi @Seychelle ,

I think you've been given the answer to your question, (I rate Sandoz fwiw)
    I thought it would be worth mentioning that in India a pharma HAB do a 10mg white oval tab thats good,
    they also do a round bright blue 7.5mg thats very weak and i would'nt touch them with a barge pole.
    Helpful Ganesh Rated helpful
    Likes Seychelle liked this post
    "Toto I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!".

Seychelle will become famous soon enoughSeychelle will become famous soon enough

Default Re Immovane

Thank you

I must clarify<
    RX blue 7.5, and it is the provinces under direction to modify RX, Zop was usually left out of the equation. Monitored now.

Hi @Hugorhill, confirmed monitor on Immovane. Last bastion gone.

north19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to beholdnorth19 is a splendid one to behold

Default Apo

I agree that apo or apotex-a huge generic company makes great meds I get prescribed their zopic... sometimes and it is good. I have just ordered some of the Hab 10mg-never tried them but interested to see how they work when they come.

liztaylor will become famous soon enough

I'm in Canada and APO ZOP is amazing. My problem is when i order overseas, nothing ever meets the quality of AOP ZOP.
    I think the doctors here know it's like a dream. They have told me that even one quarter does the trick.
    Henri Matisse: “Creativity takes courage"

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12