NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 2407 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Is there a beta blocker or ace inhibitor that does not have side effects of nightmares, dizziness, hair loss,

1. Default Is there a beta blocker or ace inhibitor that does not have side effects of nightmares, dizziness, hair loss,

Is there a beta blocker or ace inhibitor that does not have dizziness, nightmares, hair loss, weirdness, really low blood pressure as a side effect? Broke hip and then had a heart attack.

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    Usually, drugs of the same class have similar side effects. So whatever beta blocker you use, you have a chance to have the above side effects. Hair loss is not a common side effect of beta blockers but it is still possible.

If you would visit forums specifically for beta blocker users, you would notice that some would say they had more side effects on a particular drug while other would say that the same drug worked for them without the above side effects. It just shows that drugs work differently on different individuals. Also, you get less chance to get a severe side effect provided that you follow your doctor's prescription for the beta blocker you are using.
    Helpful Gaius Pollux Rated helpful

I have been on Bystolic for 2 months. It is supposed to only effect beta2 receptor and not cause as many side effects. However, its 60 bucks a month. I split the 10mg pills in half so bring it down to 30 dollars a month. The marketing of this product might be all BS, they say less side effects. But so far so good with me.

There are Indian generics out there but I am not sure if I want to take the chance yet.

4. I never had any of those issues with Toprol XL at 50mg a day. I am now on Bystolic 10mg, and I have some vertigo, but I have only been on the new medication a week.

5. Just an update on the Bystolic - after ongoing dizziness and fatigue after three weeks, I gave up the drug. I am back to Toprol XL 50mg with 10mg of Lisinopril. I hope this combo works.

6. I have been on Beta Blockers for almost 9 years now. Unfortunately, no matter which formula I switch to ( as I have many times) the nightmares and extreme fatigue have always endured. Some worse than others, but I always go back to Atenolol, because despite waking multiple times a night in terror, that is somehow more manageable than any of the others' side effects : /

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.