NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 285 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Clenbuterol for weightloss replacing ephedrine.

Default Clenbuterol for weightloss replacing ephedrine.

Has anyone tried clenbuterol for weight loss? Ephedrine is now illegal in the United states anything that works will become illegal.
    This is how it works.
    Clenbuterol binds to the same receptors that respond to epinephrine in your body, but clenbuterol produces more fat burning power. Clenbuterol also binds to muscle cells and stimulates muscle protein synthesis, which is why it also helps you preserve muscle while cutting. It's very popular with bodybuilders and is cheap.
    Anyone have experiences to share?

SoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond repute

I used this back in the early 2000's while in college and it certainly does work for sure. I can not speak to the dangers of it but I know there certainly are some. Back then I just did not care. I would research how to use it and proper dosing for sure.

Yea I have used it and it gave me terrible headaces. I want to try ephedrine but I currently am on probation and it probably will show up as a false positive. They have an injectable kind... thinking about it.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.