NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1025 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Get Meds Shipped to Canada?

1. Quote Originally Posted by juniperpansy View Post
    No IOPs (that I know of) allow you to purchase with credit cards in Canada. Its been like this for a few years. This is most likely because credit card companies don't want to deal with IOPs (legal issues?).
    False. There are a few that do.
    Helpful Gman Rated helpful
    So,it's kind of social. Demented and sad,but social~The Breakfast Club

Quote Originally Posted by naughtysmurf View Post
    There are many (no way of knowing for certain) that do transact with Canadians in Canada using Canadian CC's. Just this morning I received an order from an oversea IOP that took my Visa # and managed to ship it within 6 days of the orders placement ( ordered mid-way through Oct 10 via regular air mail and received today--not too bad, huh?).

chris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond repute
    chris100 has a reputation beyond repute
    I have used my mastercard manytimes with top10. Im sure prepaid would work too.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 4 minutes after the last post:*

You wont have problems using prepaid Smurf. But it at a store that sells them. Im sure there are many where you are.
    Last edited by chris100; 10-16-2012 at 01:46 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by monsterpython View Post
    There are many (no way of knowing for certain) that do transact with Canadians in Canada using Canadian CC's. Just this morning I received an order from an oversea IOP that took my Visa # and managed to ship it within 6 days of the orders placement ( ordered mid-way through Oct 10 via regular air mail and received today--not too bad, huh?).
    Hi,

May I ask which IOP you used? I wanted to PM you, but I don't have that privilege yet. Thanks for any help.

oops, i think i broke a rule. my bad.
    Last edited by lcath; 10-16-2012 at 06:27 PM.

Gman is offline Banned Reason: Sent the administrator delerious PMs threatening to try to hack this site
    Gman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond repute
    Gman has a reputation beyond reputeGman has a reputation beyond repute

Default IOP's and CC/s

Quote Originally Posted by naughtysmurf View Post
    Well said Ms. Smurf..there are indeed reputable IOP's that accept CC to Canada.

Hope all is well with you Naughty...

G

6. Hi all , i`m a new member here . I`m using ED from 2 years now and my bad the online ones that I used quit (4all ...) so I try to find ones that ship to Canada product like Tadacip.
    Last edited by Kris; 04-14-2013 at 11:09 PM. Reason: asking for sources is against forum rules

Kfer is a jewel in the roughKfer is a jewel in the roughKfer is a jewel in the roughKfer is a jewel in the roughKfer is a jewel in the roughKfer is a jewel in the roughKfer is a jewel in the roughKfer is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Jhood View Post
    I've had good experience with airmailchemist when shipping to Canada but that probably the only one. All the good ones that sell painkillers tend to ship within the USA.
    I would never dream of attempting to import opioid painkillers without a legit script, doing so is risking a lot more than simple confiscation so suppliers refusing to ship to Canada may be a blessing in disguise. As for our friends south of the border who are daring enough (or naive enough) to do it and still get them, that may just be due to the DEA building a case against them, as it happened countless times.

8. Sigh, I did have some luck with a well known supplier on here, however they recently indicated they would no longer be shipping to Canada. Guess its back to more reading and searching. Appreciate the help and knowledge of the community.

chris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond reputechris100 has a reputation beyond repute
    Do some reading my friend. It's all over on this great site.

gretz99 is a name known to allgretz99 is a name known to allgretz99 is a name known to allgretz99 is a name known to allgretz99 is a name known to allgretz99 is a name known to allgretz99 is a name known to allgretz99 is a name known to allgretz99 is a name known to allgretz99 is a name known to allgretz99 is a name known to all

I have had the same thing happen. The one place that gets through all the time uses anti xray and carbon paper in the packaging. Very good prices too. I dont know how the personal message thing works or if I qualify for that yet as I dont have twenty posts How does the personal message system work on the forum?
    Likes MileHighFriend, boab, juniperpansy liked this post

gretz99 is a name known to allgretz99 is a name known to allgretz99 is a name known to allgretz99 is a name known to allgretz99 is a name known to allgretz99 is a name known to allgretz99 is a name known to allgretz99 is a name known to allgretz99 is a name known to allgretz99 is a name known to allgretz99 is a name known to all

The one source I have used only takes moneygram, western union or paypal but I have received a number of shipments within 10 days. I dont think the fact the online pharmacy not taking credit cards means it is a scam I just think, as someone else mentioned the cc companies dont want to work with them
    Helpful MileHighFriend Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by C0rpse View Post
    Mod's note: Quoted post deleted
    You need to read my friend. It takes time but you need to read more. You can't just tell someone the site.
    Last edited by tinmuning; 07-13-2014 at 10:40 PM. Reason: edited since quoted post has been deleted
    Likes Sheena, Tristana liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Gman View Post
    Well said Ms. Smurf..there are indeed reputable IOP's that accept CC to Canada.

Hope all is well with you Naughty...

G
    Unfortunately some of us arent privi'd to this info for some time.... and god forbid we ask for help... Sorry for sounding bitter, I understand the rules are there for a reason.... But it is frustrating to wait and know that the info we seek is right next to us and yet its against the rules to share. I know im a good guy and trustworthy.... its unfortunate that I have to make posts to prove that.

Quote Originally Posted by seek128 View Post
    Hi all , i`m a new member here . I`m using ED from 2 years now and my bad the online ones that I used quit (4all ...) so I try to find ones that ship to Canada product like Tadacip.
    I am in the same boat as you! Good luck getting to senior member status.... Im working my way to the Holy Grail.

Quote Originally Posted by chris100 View Post
    Do some reading my friend. It's all over on this great site.
    It is all over..... He isnt a senior member and cant gain access the what he seeks. I too, seek the same....
    Likes Johhny, WhiteRice15 liked this post

Working on one my...

15. Quote Originally Posted by chris100 View Post
    You need to read my friend. It takes time but you need to read more. You can't just tell someone the site.
    Can you say if the site in question prices their meds competitively, or do they ask substantially more for what is most typically sought after?

Does anyone know if there any online pharmacies that reroute packages through the US to Canada? This to me would seem like the ideal strategy, since so much mail passes between the two countries. If there is one, I know it should not be named on here . . . I am just curious if there is one like this . . .

If there is i don't think they have many.

17. Thank you for posting this topic. I am looking for non-controlled but prescription required meds and am looking for a place that ships within Canada. The only places I can find are the steroids ones like Canadian Steroids which is legit but not what I am looking for. I can find IOPs but I am sick of the customs seizures. Good luck and I guess I will keep searching!

18. Quote Originally Posted by haas37 View Post
    The one place that gets through all the time uses anti xray and carbon paper in the packaging.
    Anti-xray and carbon paper? How does this work?

Quote Originally Posted by Pillow Pills View Post
    Anti-xray and carbon paper? How does this work?
    Not sure about what the carbon paper does but the anti-xray paper keeps Customs from seeing meds that are in foil blisters. I have actually used one since who sends loose pills and does not use the shiny anti xray paper but it does definitely help with any meds that are ordered in foil blisters so if/when you order ask if they are blister packs and if so if they use the anti xray.
    Helpful Pillow Pills Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by haas37 View Post
    Not sure about what the carbon paper does but the anti-xray paper keeps Customs from seeing meds that are in foil blisters. I have actually used one since who sends loose pills and does not use the shiny anti xray paper but it does definitely help with any meds that are ordered in foil blisters so if/when you order ask if they are blister packs and if so if they use the anti xray.
    Would that not only make the custums much more doubtfull of what is in the order? The most logical thing for these online pharmacies to do would be to give you an option to package your drugs as vitamins, that would be totally awesome and pretty much undetectable. That is actually a method I might use when I cross borders from US to Canada

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast