NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1047 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Xanax or Ativan - Into Canada

1. Default Xanax or Ativan - Into Canada

All ... Anyone know where I can buy online and how to get into Canada ?

I'm pretty new here and don't yet know how to embed posts into a reply. I suggest looking at the forum rules and guides on the main forum page. It seems like directly asking for a source for a specific medication is a fast-track to getting banned.

I recommend searching for your medication in the search bar of the forum to read what is already available on the forum and also going to the Pharmacy Reviewer home page. The home page lists online pharmacies by ranking. You probably won't find what you need on the first try, but if you try several of the well-ranked pharmacies by PR, you might get lucky.

Good luck. Again, be careful with asking directly for sources.
    Helpful Roz Rated helpful

Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy3980 View Post
    I'm pretty new here and don't yet know how to embed posts into a reply. I suggest looking at the forum rules and guides on the main forum page. It seems like directly asking for a source for a specific medication is a fast-track to getting banned.

I recommend searching for your medication in the search bar of the forum to read what is already available on the forum and also going to the Pharmacy Reviewer home page. The home page lists online pharmacies by ranking. You probably won't find what you need on the first try, but if you try several of the well-ranked pharmacies by PR, you might get lucky.

Good luck. Again, be careful with asking directly for sources.
    Yes I agree that Nancy is probably correct.
    If your thread/post vanishes, it might mean the mods have deleted it.

No problem though @westboro as that's how we all learn
    I made the same mistake myself awhile back.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.