NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 480 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prayers please

@Missmolly . You don't need to be a religious person, to pray. Just send good vibes and thoughts, out to the universe. It is perfectly alright, to pray, meditate, and anything else, you feel will help her. There are no rules, when wishing healing, and wellness, to the people we love, and care about.

I will be sending you, your Mother, and the rest of your family, prayers, and blessings, from my heart. I hope you have others to support you, while dealing with all of this.

Love, Prayers, and Peace
    Helpful Missmolly, Raspberry Rated helpful
    Likes lilrudegirl liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Japaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond reputeJapaholic has a reputation beyond repute

I thought to say something profound, but words escape me.

Is it enough to know that someone you have never met and don't know wishes you well?

This is the case here.....
    Likes VEDA, lilrudegirl liked this post

Kessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to allKessa is a name known to all

I am sorry about the diognosis. I know how hard it is. I lost my daddy about a month ago to a stroke. He was my hero too.
    Sending good thoughts your way to keep you going through your up coming ordeal.
    Likes VEDA, lilrudegirl, Missmolly, toby, Raspberry liked this post
    [I]We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace.-William Ewart Gladstone[/I]

@Kessa . I'm sorry you lost your Dad. I hope some healing, is coming to you, and your family. I wish you blessings and prayers, as you go through your first holiday season, without him. I'm sure he's watching over you, and smiling down upon you. All of you who are suffering, and or worrying, please check in with all of us, so we may be of support to you.

Peace
    Likes Japaholic, lilrudegirl, Missmolly liked this post

Missmolly is offline Banned Reason: Too argumentative and hostile to other members. Banned after multiple warnings.
    Missmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant futureMissmolly has a brilliant future

with those that have loved ones, an important thing to remember is that they would want us, not to mourn and weep, but to make the most of our lives and be happy. They want to smile on us while they are looking down and see us making the most of the precious time we have on earth.

Those going through family illness have my empathy and sympathy and I wish you all well.

For those that are catholic - my mum has her St Martins relic with her and I help her / encourage her to pray.
    Is there a special relic/prayer for a more relevant saint I could get her?
    Likes VEDA, Kessa liked this post

UFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant future

I am catholic also and married into a catholic cuban family.Right now my mother inlaw is fighting the battle.What a strong and faithful lady.She looks at it like this:Jesus suffered horrendisly for our salvation even questioning his father at time of crucifiction "Father why have you forsaken me" and my mother inlaws outlook is that who am I to ask why do I have to suffer when Jesus suffered for all of us faithful believers.She has her good days and bad but she keeps forging on and has no problem enduring the suffering that she is going through always reffering back to the way Jesus suffered for us.The cuban saint and also alot of the latin people pray to their patron saint Mother of Gautalupe.Doctors give her 6 months to a year but God will heal her with prayer.It kills me to see my wife who lost her dad three years ago go thru this ordeal.What a women and I have to give it to the women of the world they are way stronger in all aspects of life then men and I am a man.Everybody dealing with some kind of life threatening illness I pray for them,that his how God hears us through prayer and there is no medicine stronger than prayer.God bless everybody and my prayers are with them.
    Last edited by UFC123; 02-28-2017 at 10:32 AM. Reason: spelling
    Likes djrick, Raspberry, ludwig1961 liked this post

djrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond repute
    djrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by UFC123 View Post
    I am catholic also and married into a catholic cuban family.Right now my mother inlaw is fighting the battle.What a strong and faithful lady.She looks at it like this:Jesus suffered horrendisly for our salvation even questioning his father at time of crucifiction "Father why have you forsaken me" and my mother inlaws outlook is that who am I to ask why do I have to suffer when Jesus suffered for all of us faithful believers.She has her good days and bad but she keeps forging on and has no problem enduring the suffering that she is going through always reffering back to the way Jesus suffered for us.The cuban saint and also alot of the latin people pray to their patron saint Mother of Gautalupe.Doctors give her 6 months to a year but God will heal her with prayer.It kills me to see my wife who lost her dad three years ago go thru this ordeal.What a women and I have to give it to the women of the world they are way stronger in all aspects of life then men and I am a man.Everybody dealing with some kind of life threatening illness I pray for them,that his how God hears us through prayer and there is no medicine stronger than prayer.God bless everybody and my prayers are with them.

Prayers for your MIL, wife and family. You wrote a lovely tribute to the love you have for them.
    Best wishes.

"Love is the most beautiful sentiment the Lord has put into the soul of men and women."
    — St. Gianna Molla
    "All cruelty springs from weakness." --Seneca (4 BC - AD 65)

TexasChris will become famous soon enoughTexasChris will become famous soon enoughTexasChris will become famous soon enough

I'm sending prayers of healing for your loved one. I'm also sending good vibes your way.
    Helpful steve12345 Rated helpful

JAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the rough

@oliviaanne I'm really sorry to hear your sad news my beloved grandfather died from lung cancer it is a evil nasty disese he went to the doctor with back pain who told him it was muscular pain and prescribed dihydrocodine with in a week he could hardly walk so we took him up to the hospital and after tests etc was told he had lung cancer within 2 months he had passed away cancer is a evil disese and destroys many life's my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family stay strong

- - - Updated - - -
    @oliviaanne I hope I haven't made you feel bad I just read my post and it didn't come across as very positive I was just sharing my story sorry if I have made you feel worse if you ever want to talk just pm me xx
    Helpful steve12345 Rated helpful
    Likes ludwig1961 liked this post

11. My step dad did not have prostate cancer but his prostate got so enlarged that he could not pee without using a catheter. He has a great sense of humor and he would refer to his new way of urinating as....got to go make my downstairs eat the spaghetti LOL (I hope this does not offend anyone). He eventually had to have a large portion of his prostate removed . After a moderate recovery he was able to urinate normally with no "spaghetti".

I would be honored to keep all of you and yours in my prayers. God please bless all who are suffering.
    Helpful steve12345, Whisperjet727 Rated helpful
    Likes Raspberry liked this post

12. My dad went through this too so I can relate.
    Helpful Whisperjet727 Rated helpful

13. Prayers please
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2