Thread: Cancer Trials

Default Cancer Trials

Hi, I’m trying to collate info of any cancer trials involving Aspirin. I’m aware of one in the Home Counties, UK. Is anyone aware of any others globally please?
    Thanks.
    V
    WE is always stronger than I

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria123 View Post
    Hi, I’m trying to collate info of any cancer trials involving Aspirin. I’m aware of one in the Home Counties, UK. Is anyone aware of any others globally please?
    Thanks.
    V
    I have no info. This is for aspirin cause cancer?

@Victoria123

Have you googled "Medscape aspirin cancer"? I just did and it brings up a lot of results. It looks to be conflicting though and from what I quickly gathered the latest meta-analysis doesn't look very promising.

You can register with Medscape for free (even as a non-professional, I believe) and read the results of various trials.

Sorry, I'm in a bit of a rush or I would have done that and had a look at some of them before I posted.

Much love and hugs my friend. xx
    Helpful Victoria123 Rated helpful

5. Hello I am Doctor Skiff, real MD, but retired as 5 days a week Family Doctor and work for LIVEMD. Please check this search platform from WHO in searching trials globally this is the best resource after looking at several. What type of cancer and what type of possible treatment you are looking for, many times contacting your county or province office may help find local trials as the sponsoring company may require you to visit them weekly. Good luck and let me know if you find anything.
    Helpful pinkflower, Victoria123 Rated helpful

6. And look this up ***cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/clinical-trials/search/v?id=NCI-2017-02441&r=1*** they have different type of trials going on with aspirin, I think in a combination with other drugs. Hmm... why aspirin? It’s an interesting compound. Aspirin was synthesized from White Willow Tree bark isn’t that amazing? The famous combination with opium tincture , Kratom juice and white willow bark extract helped women deliver babies with minimal pain and gobfogure now we use all of this in the form of pills, by the way it didn’t let me to post the link and I put three stars from each side. Is that ok or I will find out the sad way? I apologize in advance to admin I am learningpatches, gels, injections and powders (for those with big nostrils).

@windowpane
    NO. Absolutely not inferring that.
    Likes windowpane liked this post

@Skiff
    Thank you, I *think* I've stumbled on something interesting and am trying to find trial results. I will check out your suggestions tonight.
    @pinkflower
    Hello you! Thank you! We are home for good at long, long last I will get an email over this weekend!

V
    Likes pinkflower liked this post

9. Cancer Trials