Thread: new drug for cancer treatment + prevention, antiaging and other benefits

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute

Default new drug for cancer treatment + prevention, antiaging and other benefits

The name is rapamycin, its an antibiotic as well as anticancer and anti-rejection drug. It has also been shown to extend lifespan in older animals and speculation is that it will extend human lifespan even when given at old age.

Experiments with various small animals as well as yeast and fruitflies found it extended lifespan by up to 38%. It does it by a complicated process in which it suppresses a signaling pathway that is important early in life but becomes counter productive later in life. It treats cancer and blocks new cancer from forming. The downside is that it lowers the immune reaction so might leave you more vulnerable to infections though it is an antibiotic all by itself. It also treats fungal infections.

No studies have been done on humans for antiaging properties, it would take decades to get results and no one wants to pay for that since huge profits can't be squeezed out of it. A number of people have used it and one thing they report is that it leads to a reduction in weight, they lost fat. That alone makes it very interesting, the cancer prevention is very interesting, the life extension is interesting too

So after hearing about it for years I finally took the plunge. Its expensive but a few places sell it cheap. I've seen 0.5 mg tabs for 4 or $5 each when you buy 30, I found a well respected place that sells 5mg tabs 12 for $80. I take 1/4 of a tab per week, on my second week so far without any bad side effects. Weight loss is iffy, I was a lb down after a week but that could be anything or nothing.

here is a link to get you started if interested in learning more. I will not post the place where I got it, pm if you want it. This is a potent drug and not to be played with carelessly. Probably not for you young folks under 40. It also prevents epilepsy and other things.

https://zhion.com/drug/Rapamycin.html
    Helpful Lioness #1 Rated helpful

2. Hi, can you give an update on your experience with rapamycin? This is vey interesting and I think I would like to try it if your results have been positive. Thanks!
    Last edited by Lioness #1; 1 Week Ago at 10:53 PM. Reason: typo

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    I've been taking it for about 10 weeks now. No weight loss darn it. The only bad effects were a tiny sore spot in the roof of my mouth which went away and a slight rash on my arms and abdomen after a few weeks of use. I stopped for a couple weeks and it went away and did not come back when I resumed. I heard other people say similar things about it.

On the positive side it helps my arthritis quite a bit or at least it doesn't bother me as much. It was getting worse and worse but now much better. I sill take supplements for it and occasionally use ultrasound or red light but haven't needed it much lately. It seems as though my muscles might be firmer now, but that is kind of subjective.

I bought a gram of rapamycin from china, wrote about it in another forum. It worked out to about 14 cents a milligram which is very cheap. I put it in high proof rum since it does not dissolve in water. I've been taking 1.25 mg a week, I plan to up the dose very gradually and will back off if any side effects pop up.

There are lots of studies showing benefits for this compound. I learned recently that its good for the skin too. You can put it topically and its supposed to help a lot without it getting into your system just on the skin. They mixed it with vasoline. I could take some of my solution and mix with vasoline and make a skin cream. Might be better than anything on the market and since i already have the stuff, might as well try it. They say to use about 1 part rapamycin per 100,000 parts vasoline. So 1 mg of rapa mixed with 10 gm vasoline should work. They said use it once or twice a day.

There are people who have used rapa for years and say it helped them a lot. Its supposed to rejuvenate your mitochondira, those are the tiny organelles in each cell that provide energy. If people feel tired and have less energy as they get older it may be their mitochondria are wearing out. It is supposed to stop cells from becoming senescent. I seem to be getting more things done, I feel less lazy than usual these past months so maybe its working.

They say take it just once a week for best results. Its cheap and I heard so much positive said about it the last few years I finally decided to give it a try. So far so good, the relief from arthritic pain alone makes it worth it and the other benefits are supposed to be even better.
    Helpful Lioness #1 Rated helpful

4. Thanks, exactly why I asked. I have psoriatic arthritis so it's possible this will help me. Doctors like the biological injections but I've heard horrible things like people getting MSRA infections and cellulitis. Also, with the weekly rapa dosing it's not really expensive. I hope it continues to help you!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.