Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Impact of harsh laws on chronic pain patients...interesting article

@Bawston thank you for the explanation and information. I find it outrageous that these numbers are so wrong. There was a reason God gave us Pot and Poppy. He knew there would be sickness and stress which these plants would help us with. Mushrooms too, lol. Such a shame we live in a society that scorns us. M
    Helpful Binky, Gullible Rated helpful
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

Bawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Mecha View Post
    @Bawston thank you for the explanation and information. I find it outrageous that these numbers are so wrong. There was a reason God gave us Pot and Poppy. He knew there would be sickness and stress which these plants would help us with. Mushrooms too, lol. Such a shame we live in a society that scorns us. M
    @Mecha...facts are facts and stats are stats which we need to rely on but it’s how you use, and in some cases weaponize those numbers that really hurts us all. If someone has an agenda they can cherry pick what suits their case. I remember the case of deaths that were attributed to Kratom (we had a thread on that). The coroner decided on his own to attribute the death to Kratom, probably because he doesn’t approve of it. The deceased however was overweight, had a heart condition, and had a number of many other drugs in his system - yet the death was reported as due to Kratom.
    Helpful Mecha Rated helpful

3. @Mecha, i know i've said this on other threads: imagine a guy has a toothache on tuesday and takes a vicodin. thursday he has a heart attack. because of the opioid, it's now considered an opioid death. that's how they count them. now imagine a different guy goes to hospital with a heart attack. they load him up on morphine for pain along with whatever else but he dies. yet another opioid statistic. that's how they massage the facts and make opioid deaths more of a problem. they also don't distinguish between illegal and legal meds. we lost a lot of people in the 60s due to heroin, but now doctors get the blame for the exact same heroin problem. the so-called base of voters for one party represents the brunt of addiction, so it's all sanitized so they can be forgiven since doctors forced them to take those nasty pills!

about the benzo difference. it's almost impossible to overdose on them as you know. but have that same heart attack guy take a benzo then go to the hospital for pks and die: polypharmacy od! oh my! benzos, while drugs of abuse, have to be combined to be deadly. alcohol, pks, whatever to make it a narcotics overdose.

the last time i had surgery, they gave me valium pre-op, anesthesia, and then kept trying to get me to take pills when i woke up (i wanted coffee). if i had died from that hand surgery, opioid death despite all those meds prescribed and even forced into me. that's how nuts these "statistics" are.
    Last edited by notcharlotte; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:31 AM.
    Helpful Bawston, Mecha, Whisperliner L1011 Rated helpful
    Likes ludwig1961 liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234