Thread: Canadian Doctors

jakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to behold

Default Canadian Doctors

This is a good article briefly explaining the addition of prescribing opiate pills to addicts, not just opiate injection sites. Pill takers are in as much danger of dying as injectors. But what about chronic pain patients that were cut down or off of meds? It makes me wonder how Canada can be so progressive when it comes to the street addicts but so insensitive to legitimate patients. I guess it's happening here also (USA) because we have some supervised injection sites. I don't quite get how the patients that follow the rules and jump thru the hoops for their Drs. are being denied help.

https://www.painnewsnetwork.org/stor...1M6pzxkabXC6EI
    Likes ludwig1961 liked this post
    F**k the DEA

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Bawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond repute

@jakemoe...good article and excellent point. Apparently the thinking is that addiction is a greater concern than pain or something like that?

I said for many years and always to my doctors that cracking down on the prescriptions is what really sent the overdose death rate skyrocketing. Even if someone was abusing their prescriptions at least they were in the medical system and could be followed by a doctor and prescribed a safe medication.
    Likes jakemoe, jaders liked this post