Thread: When people die from pain and withdrawal

jakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to behold

Default When people die from pain and withdrawal

Here's an article that makes me so angry for those people that are forced to give up their meds cold turkey and they die! I wonder about taking legal action against the CDC or DEA when these things happen.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/1705026...vaWsgTe5Zvmykc
    F**k the DEA

2. nice to see an article speaking truth. let's have more of it!

pippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by jakemoe View Post
    I wonder about taking legal action against the CDC or DEA when these things happen.
    I’ve wondered about that too. I hope someone does.
    Likes jaders, jakemoe, Stevo1 liked this post

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Damn right - I’ve been hoping for that for a long time. How about a class action suit from chronic pain patients who were FORCED to taper, despite the CDC guidelines saying that wasn’t their intention? Several suicides have resulted!

Quote Originally Posted by pippi222 View Post
    I’ve wondered about that too. I hope someone does.
    Likes jakemoe, Stevo1 liked this post
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

pippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the rough

@jaders Exactly my thought too. Do we have any lawyers around the forum? Must be a few. I’d be interested to hear their perspective.
    Likes jakemoe, rais4, Stevo1 liked this post

rais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of light

I've been on Klonopin for almost 20 years, new doctors refer me to a psychiatrist and ALL of them have had a 3 month waiting list.

I've had a stroke, horrific seizures...all the usual benzo withdrawal..I am now a criminal because I don't want to die. I want to live some quality of life. I have had the same dose and now that I AM MY OWN DOCTOR I up my dose when I am doing something in public or a birthday party for my daughter, or the other learning to drive and I was having a doctor literally seeing my BP at the level where I ended up having a stroke, he gave me a pill for Blood Pressure and said Ok this is the last script and then you go cold turkey... because he didn't want to deal with it.

20 years on Klonopin 3 to 4 times a day 1mg and the doctor weaned me off in 6 weeks, I had a Stroke among other things like not remembering my date of birth from sleep deprivation. I feel like I need to soak up Every day because if I don't get my meds MY OWN way..then I'll be out of luck before I'm even 40.
    Helpful jaders Rated helpful
    Likes ludwig1961, pippi222, Nmoes liked this post

7. YES_YES_YES____if a love one or someone you know has died and it can relate or caused---directly or indirectly due to the medications that was given to them----you can ,and its been done, bring a lawsuit against the prescribing DR. I know for a fact its been done in a case where a individual commited suicide because of fighting withdrawls after years of prescribed pain meds and Dr told this individual they would have to take them off pain meds due to the pressure Dr was getting from GOV. The last words from this person was " i cant live without these meds" -----in this case the individuals spouse had sued "workers comp" along with the Dr.

Bawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, I don’t think pain management with specific opioids is as straightforward as we would like it to be. As a patient we have the right to have our pain treated ... with collaborative and multidisciplinary approaches which could include pain medication. There is no law that says you must be given an opioid if the doctor feels other meds are as effective and shows no negligence (as in totally ignoring your pain). The strongest case could be made in an end of life situation...ongoing chronic pain, perhaps not.

This doctor who is an advocate for pain patients has been documenting people who have ended their lives due to inadequate pain treatment. These are their stories:

https://medium.com/@ThomasKlineMD/op...s-c68c79ecf84d
    Likes Stevo1, calgal99 liked this post

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    We need a class action suite.
    Likes jakemoe, Stevo1, jaders liked this post
    Help stop Gun Addiction!

Farley is offline Banned Reason: Previously banned user (Missmolly)
    Farley will become famous soon enoughFarley will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by MRNUTTY View Post
    We need a class action suite.
    I imagine it is NOT
    legally possible as lawyers would already be all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by rais4 View Post
    I've been on Klonopin for almost 20 years, new doctors refer me to a psychiatrist and ALL of them have had a 3 month waiting list.

I've had a stroke, horrific seizures...all the usual benzo withdrawal..I am now a criminal because I don't want to die. I want to live some quality of life. I have had the same dose and now that I AM MY OWN DOCTOR I up my dose when I am doing something in public or a birthday party for my daughter, or the other learning to drive and I was having a doctor literally seeing my BP at the level where I ended up having a stroke, he gave me a pill for Blood Pressure and said Ok this is the last script and then you go cold turkey... because he didn't want to deal with it.

20 years on Klonopin 3 to 4 times a day 1mg and the doctor weaned me off in 6 weeks, I had a Stroke among other things like not remembering my date of birth from sleep deprivation. I feel like I need to soak up Every day because if I don't get my meds MY OWN way..then I'll be out of luck before I'm even 40.
    And this is why people turn to online vendors. The medical and governmental powers that be seem to think it's all one big party, when all we're doing is trying to get through the day.
    Likes pippi222, calgal99, Bawston, rais4 liked this post

rais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of lightrais4 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyn View Post
    And this is why people turn to online vendors. The medical and governmental powers that be seem to think it's all one big party, when all we're doing is trying to get through the day.
    Exactly! It's not getting high or having fun...it's functioning, surviving and coping.
    Likes jakemoe, jaders, Bawston, calgal99 liked this post

sillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to beholdsillypuppiez is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys,

Thought I'd share this.... Not sure if we're #1 in the country any more, but we were thru most of this horrendous war on drugs/pain patients as being the worst in the country w/forced tapers & getting no help from any kind of docs. Things are still very bad here & all eyes have been on our state because so many are afraid their state will follow suit in all of the awful things doctors are doing &/or not doing for their patients.
    I joined 2 FB groups that have been great at keeping up on all of the latest info. The gal who runs the group from my state keeps up on everything from all over the country & we have members from all over. She & many of the members are a treasure trove of very good information! This is my personal favorite group.
    Both groups have been super helpful & are always looking for more people to join, raise awareness of everything that's going on & even some protesting (nothing crazy, it's all done very tasteful, professional & legally, no pressure what so ever. More like they post things you can sign that get sent to various groups & government officials trying to help pain patients, some who are harming pain patients). I may have 1 more to add to this list but have to find the name again...

Anyhow here are the 2 groups anyone can join to keep updated on all subjects that have to do w/the horrendous treatment of pain patients & the tyrants spreading the lies, fueling the wrong fires, using pain patients& the war on drugs as their platform to further their careers even tho they know nothing of what it's like to live with it.

- Oregon Pain Action Group
    - Pain Class Action/ACLU/ADA Legal Focus Group

Hope this is helpful to anyone looking to keep up on all of the latest going ons!
    Take care all,
    SP

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.