Thread: Federal Register: Chance to Comment

jakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud ofjakemoe has much to be proud of

Default Federal Register: Chance to Comment

Please take the time to comment to the Feds regarding how terrible our pain control has become. This is another chance to let the powers that be know what we're going through.

https://beta.regulations.gov/documen...Z310SUtW0Pqw74
    Likes NSnoozer liked this post
    F**k the DEA

@jakemoe. Thank you. Will do. M
    Likes jakemoe, Doc Rogue, theshahofiran liked this post
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

3. Thank you for posting this. Without getting into how I know this I will just say that thoughtful comments, written coherently and that are not just clearly joke or troll comments will get read and will get considered.
    Helpful jaders Rated helpful
    Likes NSnoozer, jakemoe, theshahofiran liked this post

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Just commented on this docket last night. The other comments are truly heartbreaking! I feel a small ray of hope that someone may be listening and can change this situation for the better. To anyone else who cares about this issue, I highly encourage you to take the time to write a thoughtful comment. There are already over 2000 comments and I'm sure the more, the more impact. There's still a little over a month to do so as well.

Thanks a lot @jakemoe for directing us to this!!
    Likes Doc Rogue, jakemoe, theshahofiran liked this post
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

Doc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud of

Good lord, first and foremost, kudos to @jakemoe for posting this. 2nd, I’m irritated I just saw it.
    Yes, I put in my 2 cents, along with my full name and state. I’m not afraid, I want them to see more names not anonymous entries.
    I had to stop reading other peoples entires after like the 4th one. It’s too much to deal with. I’ve gotten by much better than most. Even had another tele appointment yesterday and they upped/ changed my ER med. I took my 1st dose tonight, and for the first time in a long time I think we may have finally dialed it in right. It feels amazing to not have debilitating nerve pain keeping me up. In fact I’ve been up all night wondering when it’s gonna come back!
    All it did by reading others suffering was piss me off more and more. If you’re a member here and deal with pain (pretty much half I would guess) and have been cut off or severely reduced, the more entries they receive I think will only make a larger impact.
    Man the one story I read and how she said addicts get unlimited meds while we’re made to feel like the ones who screwed up by having to pee in front of the nurse, get med counts etc. really struck a nerve. How did this get so backwards??
    You owe it to yourself, your loved ones and anyone else you know who deals with pain. Make them feel like the *******s they’ve been since forcing our Drs to cut people off, eloquently & without profanity if you can manage.
    Last edited by Doc Rogue; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:06 AM. Reason: Giving credit to OP
    Helpful Gullible, theshahofiran Rated helpful
    Likes jaders, jakemoe liked this post

6. They need to know for every comment submitted, there are endless numbers of us so beat down by this system we don't even have the energy to respond. Seems like 'they' should already be well aware by now, I mean it's only been like a decade for me so far.
    Likes jakemoe liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.