Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New compound for benzo withdrawal

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute

Default New compound for benzo withdrawal

The name of the substance is bcp 157. The more I learn about this the more I like it. It has many beneficial effects on the body, I'm taking it for tendon and connective tissue issues and it works great but it also helps a lot with withdrawal not just from benzos but also alcohol and prehaps opiates as well. Here is a link to get started on, look around and you will find more info

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...on_of_diazepam

BPC 157 is a peptide, that is a collection of amino acids. In this case 15 amino acids in a chain. By comparison, a protien might have hundreds of amino acids. Its legal and available otc.

It is not required to inject it you can take it by mouth and its not that expensive. Look it up if you have trouble with withdrawals, tendon or back, knee problems, or digestive disorders. It also helps wounds heal. Its the greatest compound you never heard of.
    Likes rainey51 liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    New compound for benzo withdrawal
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute

It also helps with sleep, I no longer wake in the middle of the night unable to get back to sleep. Its a wonder drug for sure, I mixed it with water and take it by mouth.
    Helpful wintermute, mancman, rainey51 Rated helpful

4. I'd like to know where I can find this.
    Wikipedia said that acamprosate could be helpful w/benzo w/d; and I've tried it a few times. But you have to watch sources if it's not scripted. One time when I got a different brand, I could swear I'd eaten an mj candy, cuz I was trippin. Ugh, so I threw that pack away and am kinda reluctant to take any of the few I have left.
    Last edited by therealchillax; 06-03-2017 at 12:59 AM.
    Doctor please, some more of these

tommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud of

I'd like to know where this substance bcp 157 can be bought as well,otc?Don't want to be tripping out like last poster said mind.
    Nothing to see here,move along please.

Rylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    I'd like to know where this substance bcp 157 can be bought as well,otc?Don't want to be tripping out like last poster said mind.
    Hi, I googled it last week & it's been around a long time. There are a lot of places that sell it. I read a lot of opinions on if it works, some say it doesn't, some it does, some were even saying they made their injury worse. Since this is supposedly good for many other things not just benzo wd.

I don't use benzos (too many people I know have died from them & mixing with other meds or alcohol ) not worth it.

I read up quite a bit on this & it seems most selling it, it's liquid to inject, I'm not interested in that. I couldn't find any that came in pill form. @Gullible posted he takes it by mouth. So unsure if he takes liquid by mouth?

There was so much to read on it & decided it wasn't for me. I wanted to look into it as an all over boost in health.

There was a lot of inconsistency on figuring the ratio on how much to inject, everyone was all over the place on that.

I did bookmark a site for future reference in case I hear about it & that its proven good for you. But as of now it's not regulated & there's no long term studies. I stay away from anything like that. My mom always said never take or try anything until at least 10 years of studies.
    I live by that. Especially it not being regulated or studied by the AMA.

If anyone wants to try it, I'm not putting them down, just be careful. I hope it becomes mainstream & regulated, since it sounds like it could do wonders for many things. Just not for me right now. Sometimes things are too good to be true & for me it's in that category as of now.

So if you want to try it, google it, there's tons of info on it.
    Last edited by Rylee; 06-11-2017 at 01:02 AM.
    The greatness of a nation & its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.

tommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud oftommygun has much to be proud of

I did google it @Rylee,as you said,nearly everything that came back was about IV use so no way am i doing that esp with something that's basically unknown of,as well as supposedly helping with any benzo WDs it helps with healing injury as well as a pk,I have gotten a painful shoulder,don't know if its related to nerve damage in my neck but it hurts like hell,can't play bass guitar with this kind of pain.

See my doc in just under 4 weeks,doubt if i'll be helped with anything from her,i give up with docs now,fkin useless.
    Likes Rylee, rainey51 liked this post
    Nothing to see here,move along please.

Rylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant futureRylee has a brilliant future

@tommygun Sorry about your shoulder! I feel for you with not being able to play your bass guitar!

My husband plays guitar, electric & acoustic, I think he would rather not live if he had to put it down

Yes there is a lot of inconsistency on this bcp 157, plus injections? No injections for me. Plus need more studies on it.

Good luck with your shoulder! Hope it heals on its own bc Drs don't do much anymore regarding helping with pain. I also have ruptured discs in my neck & they give me migraines that last 6-8 hours! Throwing up & the after affect. I'm down 2 days when I get them & I get them often. Just got over the after affect this morning from one on Friday . (Affect or effect, can't think which is proper to use right now, sorry, I hate using words incorrectly). Lol

Maybe some PT might help? Good luck again.
    Likes tommygun, rainey51 liked this post
    The greatness of a nation & its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.

Let me repeat, it is NOT necessary to inject it. I take it by mouth in liquid form. It comes in a vial with a top you can use with a hypo but simply open it up, pour water in, pour in a little jar or bottle and you are set. Be sure you measure out the amount of water you are going to use so you can calculate the dose you take. I happen to use a 3ml syringe to put water in the vial and a .5 ml insulin syringe to take some out. But no need for all that, all you need is a graduated eye dropper or pipette anything that will measure it out in small amounts

I used about 150 mcg per day and after the first day I had dramatic good effects. My wrist that was bothering me for so long, was starting to think it was carpal tunnel, felt fine the next morning. Its not completely cured, if I use it a lot it starts to ache again but not like before and then when I take it easy it goes back to feeling fine. My lower back feels better now, my elbow which has given me tendon problems for years since I hurt it, feels better. It too is not totally fixed but definitely better. This is not placebo

Another thing I noticed was my sleep is better. Its still about equally hard getting to sleep but one of the problems I was having was occasionally waking in the middle of the night feeling anxious or tense, and not able to get back to sleep. The next day feeling zombie like from 3 hours sleep. Have not had that since I started this and it used to be from twice weekly to once or twice monthly. This may or may not be connected but my digestion and bowels seem better now. Up to using this I was a little irregular but not since. This is known for healing stomach issues, helping with ibs or chohns, and general wound healing so not too surprising.

I finished a 4 week session about 2 weeks ago taking some almost every night. I used up the vial and decided to take a break from it to see if the problems returned. They have not, otoh, I'm not sure I got any more benefit from the last 90% of my regimen than I did from the first one or two. Each vial was 5 mg which looks like a lot more than that. Dissolves readily

Mods, feel free to delete this next part or give me the word and I'll do it but I don't think there is any rule against sharing sources if the product is 100% legal and legit. I bought it from a place called blue sky peptides, I forget where they are but its in usa. I got in on a buy one get one free deal, they may be still offering it. Even at regular price it was cheap, I think $40 a vial. So I got 2 for 1 and they gave me 35% off for signing up. I ended up paying $65 I think it was for 4 of those vials with shipping. I still have 4 of them in my freezer.

If you try this keep the mixed solution in the fridge and its a good idea to keep the unopened vials in the freezer for long term or even short term storage. Now I'm wondering if I'll ever need it again? lol but that would be an excellent outcome meaning the healing kept going and if I overdo it and need more help there they are. If the govt next week declares it off limits perhaps because big phama paid good money to politicians and must be obeyed, lol, then I still have mine and no worries about going out and finding it.

I have read about it being injected subQ and even IV but just about all those articles were from scientific studies and they tend to use those methods. In the past I have injected subq myself to try other peptides. Its not that bad, you pinch up a little fat (come on you have some) and you scarcely feel the needle if its small like size 30 or so. The needle itself is only about 1/2" or so long and very fine. I never have and never will use IV because that is very dangerous and I don't even trust myself to always follow every sterilizing protocol without failing and even then there is a risk of infection. Lucky for us this stuff is very active orally.

I only averaged about 150 mcg per day sometimes under or over but "they" recommend 250 or more. I've seen people recommend milligrams per day. It did the job and so did my much smaller dose. I'm not sure what additional benefit large doses would give. The reason for part of its benefit is said to be reactivation of gaba receptors. I can't swear its true but recall seeing links to articles about that. This is what I recall hearing. All I know for sure is it seems to have helped me. There are dozens of places selling it just do a quick search but always check out the reputation of the vendor.

I haven't used a subq substance in a long time and would rather avoid it. I have found some other things which are orally active. You can get them from reputable places but lets save that for another time, another thread perhaps.

Look at what you spend on needed medications, or just look at what the last scam cost you and for a fraction of that you can try something that is not yet mainstream but looks like a (not quite) magical bullet. I have read other reports like mine but can only attest to what I experienced myself. Its a keeper.

@Gullible - Interesting, thanks. I did a search for valium withdrawal and Bcp157 but just came up with rehab places. Do you have any links on valium withdrawal or do you know how to go about it using it for this?

Thanks

I forget where I saw that part about benzo withdrawal. Soon as I find it I'll post. I think it was a govt study but not sure anymore.
    Helpful rainey51 Rated helpful

I found a few links which suggest it will help

BPC-157 reduces tolerance to GABAergics and possibly dopaminergics. The dosage required is much lower than current broscience would indicate.

Its not proven but some have said it helps

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/...s_a_nootropic/
    Helpful rainey51 Rated helpful

As for where to get it, I found many sources. Just do a search for "bpc 157 buy" without the quotes. I don't think they like posting sources in here but lots exist. Ask if you have questions about mixing or using it. I got multiple discounts and bought 4 x 5mg vials for about $60 or 62.
    Helpful toby, Zen_Life, therealchillax Rated helpful

@Gullible - Wow, thanks! From what I've read so far on the link you posted, it sounds pretty decent; except the needle part but if I'm going to try it I would do it like you suggested. Oh yeah, I will take you up on, "if you have questions" So how do you mix it? What dose do you think is helpful for valium withdrawal and use it sublingual, right? Do you know if you can use it to hasten a taper or do you have to stop benzo use completely before using?

Thank you so much! I need to think about it and reread the link a few times because of "stuff" I'm going through right now but if it can provide an easier benzo withdrawal/taper that would be great.
    Helpful Zen_Life Rated helpful
    Likes Gullible liked this post

Default Thank you for the Information

Hi,

I am new to the forum, but very excited to read about bpc 157. I am going to research it a little more, but I am almost positive that this is the same thing that was recommended to me several months ago to help with Benzo withdrawal. I'm sure that if most of the other information out there is saying that it must be taken intravenously, that would have scare me away, but I like @Gullible's response and if it works, that's all that matters. I have been through Benzo w/d too many times. Time to get off this roller coaster.

Thanks,
    Zen
    Last edited by Zen_Life; 5 Days Ago at 08:11 AM. Reason: Annoying typos
    Helpful Gullible Rated helpful
    Likes rainey51, therealchillax liked this post

No needle needed as I have said. Doctors are used to injecting everything that they test or use. Its easier and quicker for them than giving a pill which will take time to be absorbed, a shot gets there quicker and saves the doctors or researchers some time. We are not in such a galloping hurry and would like to not be stuck with needles, let alone IV.

I'm no authority on the subject but I've used it so I will share what little I know. It comes in a vial with rubber top, like almost all peptides. The goodies are about 1/4" of white fluff in the bottom. Its made like that so if you want max sterility you can inject sterile water and take out what you need. This is what I did because I already had a 3ml syringe and a .3 ml syringe. I put 3ml water in from some bacteriostatic water I got a while back. Then take out perhaps .01 ml with the little syringe and squirt that into my mouth. I do not inject it.

To do it without any syringes, all you need is an eye dropper, a little bottle to put the solution in and maybe a pair of scissors or some other tool like a sharp knife, pure water too. You cut open the top which is a little chore. You put water into the little vial which will hold 3ml comfortably. You then either use that by the drop or pour that into a little bottle with a measured amount of water. If you use 1oz water then each ml will contain 1/30 x 5mg or about 167 mcg which is a good dose. People have taken the whole 5mg at a time but I'm not sure if you get your moneys worth or if a lot is wasted that way.

A severe tendon or connective tissue problem might require more than the 167mcg. For benzo wd I'm really not sure. I would continue the taper and see if wd symptoms are less and if so, then taper a little faster. If a tiny bit doesn't help then use more. I would not stop the taper and go cold turkey just because you took a dose of bpc157. It will be variable with each person. But if it reduces cravings, or reduces anxiety then its a great thing for you.

It also helps heal wounds in general, stomach and intestinal issues and some other things. It does not seem to help much with arthritis but if you have a back that acts up a lot or now and then, it may bring some relief to that.

@Gullible - Thank you
    Likes Gullible liked this post

medi1 is a splendid one to beholdmedi1 is a splendid one to beholdmedi1 is a splendid one to beholdmedi1 is a splendid one to beholdmedi1 is a splendid one to beholdmedi1 is a splendid one to beholdmedi1 is a splendid one to beholdmedi1 is a splendid one to beholdmedi1 is a splendid one to beholdmedi1 is a splendid one to beholdmedi1 is a splendid one to beholdmedi1 is a splendid one to beholdmedi1 is a splendid one to behold

Interesting read, Thanks for sharing @Gullible
    Something I might check out in the future
    "Hope is a good thing, Maybe the best of things...and no good thing ever dies."

Default Hello Gullible, Introduction and Question

Hi @Gullible,

I'm Zen, a new member to PR. I have been reading your threads with great curiosity re: BPC 157. It sounds as though this might be solution to a couple of problems I am having. When I hit my 20 posts, I was wondering if you would mind if I sent you a PM? I have several questions for you, after having done some research into this compound, and I don't want to go off-topic on this thread. Woud you be willing to speak with me about my questions/concerns? It sounds as though you have done a ton of research yourself, as well as has some success with BPC 157, and I would really appreciate your further insight regarding my questions and research.

Thank you,
    Zen

p.s. To all other members participating in this thread, my apologies if my request to @Gullible disrupted the thread. I could not figure out a way to get a message to him, so I though that I would just try posting on the thread itself.

Hi @Zen_Life I will be happy to try to answer your questions if I can.
    Likes rainey51, Zen_Life liked this post

Default New Cmpound for Benzo Withdrawal

Thanks, @Gullible. I would really appreciate the help and insight! I'll be in touch soon.

22. New compound for benzo withdrawal
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast