Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Tapering/CT off Tramadol

Stunod will become famous soon enoughStunod will become famous soon enoughStunod will become famous soon enoughStunod will become famous soon enough

Really? That’s amazing! I’ve thought about stopping but the WDs are hell. I’ve never experienced some of the symptoms and it was enough to keep me from wanting to get off them. One day I will. It’s good to hear that someone here has had luck being off them! Your an inspiration and will look into Kratom when my time comes to quit. Thank you for sharing!
    Quote Originally Posted by mymesh View Post
    I finally stopped counting, but I believe I am close to a couple of months without tram. Kratom helps some, but it has gotten easier since I am not so hard on myself, not trying to be super human any longer. I had taken the tram so long that even my perception of "normal" was skewed. I am slowly trying to like myself for who I am, not who the tram said I was. I hope this rambling post makes sense. I know how hard it is to get off of it, and my heart aches for us all. I wish I had never been prescribed it 20 plus years ago. (hugs)
    Likes mymesh, ludwig1961 liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Quote Originally Posted by mymesh View Post
    @Juno08 I understand. I have struggled with depression most of my life. I was prescribed the tram for pain, but the antidepressant part was what got me. Two a day is admirable. I promise you that the craving goes away after you stop it. I still think about it from time to time, but not like I did. It no longer has the all-consuming, "got to get the tram" control over me it once had. Good luck. If I can stop it, anyone can. (hugs)
    Thanks for you reply! I really needed to hear that. I'll keep trucking along! I'm glad to know that it eventually won't have that grip on me anymore. Serious congrats on beating the cravings! I have more of a road ahead of me, but I know I can get there!
    Helpful ludwig1961 Rated helpful
    Likes mymesh, DW4210 liked this post

There is another user, @Heymirth that was successful in coming off trams. The last I read, he was off over a year.
    Helpful Juno08, ludwig1961 Rated helpful

5. Tapering/CT off Tramadol
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6