Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: Tramadol - the pill that won't let me go

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Louisiana Cajun country
    Posts
    243
    pearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nice

    Default Tramadol - the pill that won't let me go

    Hello friends and new members.
    I have not posted much in the past about my Tramadol use, but obviously from a few of my posts or comments on what I'm ordering, WITHDRAWL , etc it's pretty clear . Tramadol has had its fangs in me still going on 5 years.
    I've tried quitting several times a year!
    I've done the taper .
    I've done COLD TURKEY.
    I've tried Lyrica/Gaba for my issues of pain.( Neuropathy , feet are numb , legs go numb, and now back is on fire and numb in spots due to a nerve in my back ) ( Or so the doctors tell me )
    I've tried cutting back to only 200MG a day and taking lexapro, Zoloft, paxil for depression and anxiety . I've tried to stay busy ignoring my tram cravings.
    Obviously NONE OF these things have worked as I sit here after 5 years wondering is this how my life will be ?
    I can deal with the pain with the Lyrica, Ibuprofen at most times. So the pain is not the biggest issue although when I'm off tram I notice how bad I hurt . But like I said some other medications
    out there have helped me some.
    It's the energy , it's the feeling I get taking tram! The pain relief is a huge plus lol.
    I also take a mild benzo for anxiety as needed not daily ( 15 pills per month script) . And ambien as needed to sleep. Those are meds my doctor prescribes plus Lyrica that's sitting in my cabinet not touched .
    I also get soma usually from well same place I get my tramadol. The soma Is not a problem . I can go days or whatever with no Sona and I do if I don't need it .

    I take over the max dose of tramadol but I also am well aware of the seizure risk 1st hand . I take around 550 Mg a day in 2 doses over the day . I used to take upwards of 850 MGs a day but the seizure thing and these ticks/jerks I started having over that time made me do a serious taper and try to stop but eventually settled on 500MG area.
    So what got me thinking .....this morning I woke up around 6:15Am with horrible withdrawal.
    I had taken half a 100Mg around 8PM. So by 6am I'm in full on WITHDRAWL !!! Why !!! Can a person not go 10 hours without WD ?!???
    I changed up my dosing and I take more in mornings and around 12-2Pm and half at 8. I've woken up the last 4 mornings in full WD because if this. It's gotten so bad I have my strip of tramadol within reach right next to my bed and a water so I won't have to step foot out of bed to find them in mornings. The years I was taking 850 mg a day I did not have the WITHDRAWL over night because I'd take them more steady throughout the day and evening.
    I am so sick of the grip it has on me but yet I continue to let it have that grip. I still love taking them after all these years and honistly the pain relief , the energy and mood lift I love so I don't plan to quit.
    But why !?!?!?
    Why does tramadol over other drugs have this strange grip on people, so many are addicted !
    I would take it over Norco, oxy or any strong PK any day.
    And has anyone else had this problem of waking up in WITHDRAWL ? Can't just be me.
    Should I take a whole pill right before bed ?
    Ugh. I'm sick of it but at the same time I'm not stopping.
    Anyone else out there feel me?
    Any feedback positive or negative are welcome please !
    Helpful Anne Onomis, KarMar, neebus Rated helpful
    Likes davidpaul, luvspets, lotus1027, LuckyIrish liked this post
    ***Never give up , never ever ever give up !

  2.  
    Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Tramadol - the pill that won't let me go
  3. #2
    Pretty clear from lots of online reading that tram is a miracle drug for some of us who have moderate to severe depression that is resistant to all other meds. The problem being, when we go off it, we get the double whammy of the opioid withdrawal plus losing the antidepressant effect, sending us to a worse spot than we were at originally.

    I am ok with being on it the rest of my life - I would be equally dependent on a traditional antidepressant, if any of them had actually worked for me, rather than generally giving me horrible side effects and sometimes making the depression even worse. Tram's side effects aren't bad at all in comparison. And I have been lucky in never needing to increase my dosage beyond 200 mg a day - in fact, that is still too much for me if it hits all at once, giving me the worst effect I get, a bad headache afterwards.

    My big worry with being dependent on it is supply, not knowing when they'll finally bring the hammer down so hard that it will be tough to get enough or any sort of regular supply. And of course, paranoia over potential legal trouble from it. I will add, if that happens, it will seriously suck, but I will never feel guilty for my actions. I've harmed exactly nobody... more than that, I have been able to be a productive citizen and a better person to my loved ones because of it. My existence was a misery before tramadol, at best getting through a day and often wanting it all to just end. On tram, I actually enjoy life. So even if tram gets me in trouble, if I die from it, or end up ending it if my supply is utterly cut off (talking something very severe like prison or probation), I will still have considered it well worth it. It bought me years I am certain, and good years at that.

    ETA: But yeah, on WDs, if I took my last dose earlier in the day then I do sometimes wake up with symptoms. Achy and flu-like. It does set in quickly, and can get unbearable. When test tapering in case I was forced to it, Benadryl did help a little, at least let me sleep.
    Last edited by Anne Onomis; 1 Week Ago at 02:59 PM.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Talos IV
    Posts
    2,065
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    I’ve been on DHC for 10+ years. Upwards of 480mg/day. I would get WD symptoms after 4-6 hours. Since the beginning of this year I’ve tapered down to 120-160mg/day and won’t get WD symptoms even after 12 hours. But getting lower is taking a long time. With opioids the most you take, the more you need. There’s no magic bullet. Either do with or without, there’s no easy middle ground without a lot of work. Never speed a taper, the slower you go the less painful the process will be.

    Sorry to hear about your neuropathy. I’ve never found a fix for that ailment. ;-(
    Last edited by MRNUTTY; 1 Week Ago at 01:27 PM.
    Helpful pearlsjam, davidpaul, Anne Onomis Rated helpful
    Likes LuckyIrish liked this post
    Hannity Insanity!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Louisiana Cajun country
    Posts
    243
    pearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nice

    Thank you guys. I feel like I'm doing great I'm not stealing lying or cheating have a family and just bought a fixer upper home.
    I just got diagnosed today with bronchitis and that makes it worse . Feel feverish but yet no fever. A round of Zpac and every 4 hours advil for the next few days. The tram does really help right now w body pains though.
    I feel the way you do Annie O !!!!
    Likes Anne Onomis, Luthien liked this post

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    160
    yellnhollar has a spectacular aura aboutyellnhollar has a spectacular aura aboutyellnhollar has a spectacular aura aboutyellnhollar has a spectacular aura aboutyellnhollar has a spectacular aura about

    I'm dependent on them too. I have been taking them for 17 years. Every few years I try to quit but I never succeed. It sounds pitiful but if I didn't take that for pain I would be in real trouble. I have a script for it but never enough to touch my pain. I've been to pain clinics and I had a great doctor that would prescribe me enough but he died. Now I have these young pretty little things that think I should live on Ibuprofen. Yea right. I'ld like to see them at 60 some walk around with bone on bone knees, arthritis in the shoulders and a bad back from walking funny.
    Helpful pearlsjam, Anne Onomis Rated helpful
    Likes davidpaul, luvspets, LuckyIrish liked this post

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Louisiana Cajun country
    Posts
    243
    pearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nice

    Quote Originally Posted by yellnhollar View Post
    I'm dependent on them too. I have been taking them for 17 years. Every few years I try to quit but I never succeed. It sounds pitiful but if I didn't take that for pain I would be in real trouble. I have a script for it but never enough to touch my pain. I've been to pain clinics and I had a great doctor that would prescribe me enough but he died. Now I have these young pretty little things that think I should live on Ibuprofen. Yea right. I'ld like to see them at 60 some walk around with bone on bone knees, arthritis in the shoulders and a bad back from walking funny.
    ***** Oh yeah almost all doctors these days act like everyone is an addict. It's getting a bit much.
    My grandmother in her 80s has Lupus and stage 2 liver failure , RA, and fishers . She has taken 5mg hydrocodone, Darvon, soma and at times morphine pain cream . That was back in 97 to 2007 then they switched her to T3 because the Darvon was banned. She retired shortly after 2007 as her heart and Heath decline. She still Poppin though , I see here several times a week to vacuum her house or check in in her. She takes tons of herbs and supplements . My point is she can get T3 , soma , and lidocaine cream . SHES IN LIVER FAILURE SHE HAS R.ARTHRITUS, and has lupus and that Fisher sometimes cannot walk at all, so she can't use the potty without numbing gel and a few somas and T3 before hand. It doesn't help much. I can tell. She needs morphine or atleast Norco 10s. She's in pain I see it on her face and in her body.
    Rant over.
    Even pain clinics are doing less..
    Thank you for sharing @yellnhollar !!!! Best wishes. I tend to stick to the 70 yr old docs who are still old school !

  8. #7
    Wow @pearlsjam, I'm sorry to read of your troubles, as well as your grandmother's (which is downright criminal). The change in prescription drug laws has ****ed so many people. I have no advice for you; I've taken trams, but never constantly. Best of luck!

    I'll fess up to taking soma for 12 years to ease brutal shoulder, neck, and upper-back pain, and the migraines that pain often leads to. I only briefly stopped a few times -- when the doctors stopped prescribing, and when OPs/IOPs were having difficulty delivering. Thankfully, I only felt withdrawal-like symptoms for a few days -- and while they were somewhat unpleasant, they weren't godawful. Still, I do so much better with them, and dread the day they no longer are available. There's only so much of a stash I can procure.
    Best of luck to anyone going through troubles of this sort.
    Helpful pearlsjam Rated helpful
    Likes Anne Onomis, davidpaul liked this post

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Your next door neighbor
    Posts
    1,037
    luvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud of

    @pearlsjam...so sorry to hear of your troubles but can definitely relate! Especially when you said that you'd take Tram over Norcos or Oxy because I am the exact same way!
    I have to believe that one day I will finally succeed in getting off them, but for now I'm just going through the motions.
    Best of luck to you!
    Helpful pearlsjam Rated helpful
    Likes Anne Onomis, ludwig1961 liked this post
    *A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves a thousand moments of regret.*

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    England!
    Posts
    683
    Smithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to behold

    Im stuck on codeine at the minute I'm currently taking 10-15 30mg pills a day, I do exercise a lot and sweat most off it out probably, I tend to have 3 weeks on the codeine then just stop them suddenly then I'll order more for the next 3 weeks, The withdrawl symptoms for that week though are terrible sometimes I can't wait to get the codeine just so they will go away I tend to have some Zopiclone for sleep or some Lorezepam small doses throughout the day that does help a little, I get the restless legs the insomnia, Flu like symptoms I hate the withdrawl from opiates ive got around 60 pills left so I'll be going through the horrible withdrawl soon I've tried to quit it a few times but I feel it helps me through exercise A LOT, Its probably my brain just making excuses really to take it "Yeahh it helps you through exercise take it" I only exercise to get rid off my anxiety in the first place it's a vicious circle I'm stuck in at the minute, It also costs me a small fortune to id love to have all the money back I've spent on the stuff I could off bought a half decent car I reckon! @pearlsjam I feel for you and Thers plenty off other people on this forum that will be going through the same as you, You are not alone in this speak with other people on here as you are doing and get there advice it helps with me, Anyway Good Luck! and Take Care, Luke.
    Helpful Anne Onomis, pearlsjam Rated helpful
    Likes ludwig1961 liked this post

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    797
    KarMar is a splendid one to beholdKarMar is a splendid one to beholdKarMar is a splendid one to beholdKarMar is a splendid one to beholdKarMar is a splendid one to beholdKarMar is a splendid one to beholdKarMar is a splendid one to beholdKarMar is a splendid one to beholdKarMar is a splendid one to beholdKarMar is a splendid one to beholdKarMar is a splendid one to beholdKarMar is a splendid one to beholdKarMar is a splendid one to beholdKarMar is a splendid one to beholdKarMar is a splendid one to behold

    @pearlsjam Everything you’ve said? Spot on! I’m on a forced separation from trams since I’ve not received letters from certain vendors that have screwed a lot of people. I’m taking suboxone so I don’t WD as badly. It’s helped a lot with the worse symptoms of wd. The sickness, the brain zaps, restless legs, but the lack of energy and lack of positivity as well as the pain for which I took them for is out of control. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll take this over the sweating and puking and jitters any day, but it sucks. Caffeine doesn’t help. Eating certain foods and following a diet, they don’t help. I know this is the antidepressant part of Tramadol that my body is missing and responding to. Tramadol was all I was taking so I don’t have any other comparable meds to try and see if they help.
    I’m also having the craziest nightmares too. So while I’m happy that I’m actually able to sleep, my ass is right back up soon after I hit the hay.
    Nothing helps with the physical pain I go through daily. Meloxicam for me is a joke and I can’t exactly turn my liver into pâté with regular daily doses of acetaminophen or ibuprofen. A big part of me is wondering whether I should just take these suboxones, taper off of them and start fresh, but the messed up-ness of it all is tramadol really worked for me
    I have no answers here, only commiseration. I truly understand you and I hear you. Hugs!
    Helpful luvspets Rated helpful
    She knows everybody's business. She knows everything about everyone.
    That's why her hair is so big. It's full of secrets.

  12. #11
    I could have written this thread! I am suffering through bronchitis right now and it's just driving me crazy. I'm training for a big race and like most crazy people, I'm training through the illness.
    I struggle with my tram use. I take between 150 and 200 mg daily at the moment. I only take it in the morning and never after 10am as I can't sleep on it. I haven't experience withdrawals yet but, again, I take it every morning.

    Some days, I think I will just take it everyday for the rest of my life. If I could easily get it, this wouldn't be an issue. It's the legal issues that bug me the most.

    I would rather living a happy, productive life than one where suicide becomes more and more of an option daily. Taking that tram pill has "saved" me in many ways. If my doctor prescribed it like Zoloft, I wouldn't worry at all. I just would be thankful to have found something that truly helps with my anxiety and depression. And I'd deal with the possibility of addiction.
    Likes NewarkCap liked this post

  13. #12
    I was in the same spot as so many on PR. Dr scripted Percocet, Vicodin, morphine and we finally settled on tramadol. It was the only one that didn’t give me headaches. I wasn’t worried about dependency- no one was then. Heck my dog was scripted 180 pills after she had radiation treatment. My dr scripted it no problem but I started to get paranoid. I live in a small town, the pharmacist commented every month on my refills and I have two hobbies that require licensing- for which I’d be disqualified for taking narcs. I turned to Iops and was unfortunately caught up in the Dea ‘knock and talk’ Thailand sting two years ago. Luckily I live in a state where marijuana is legal and I can grow my own. I have a great strain that’s low in thc that provides energy and pain relief without making me loopy. It’s really a tragedy that it’s not legal everywhere.
    Helpful pearlsjam, ludwig1961 Rated helpful
    Likes pmpl, Artknowsme, Anne Onomis liked this post

  14. #13
    Growing your own pain medicine sounds like an empowering idea and you can enjoy a new hobby plus get the law off your back. win, win, win

    Good luck and best wishes to all trying to get off that unnatural stuff!!!
    Likes LuckyIrish, Anne Onomis liked this post

  15. #14
    @pearlsjam - yes, I go into definite withdrawals after only 7 hours hours from my last dose, so if I don't take tram in the middle of the night, I wake up in full blown WDs and have to feel yucky for half an hour while the morning dose kicks in. I definitely keep some next to my bed to take at the 6 hour mark. And if I sleep through that mark, definitely waking up sick is a consequence. I'd try spacing your doses out more evenly across the day (and night) if you don't want the peaks and valleys.

    I'm 10 years on this nightmare ride. Sometimes I quit for 2-4 months, but always come back. And yes, trams are way better in my book vs oxy's or hydros. Those don't have the clean, uplifting, energetic affects that I get from tram. It's the SNRI properties that get us so in love with it. Without that, it would be just like taking Tylenol 3!

    All the best.
    Helpful Anne Onomis, neebus, pearlsjam Rated helpful
    Likes yellnhollar, ludwig1961, Sushi liked this post

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Anne Onomis View Post
    Pretty clear from lots of online reading that tram is a miracle drug for some of us who have moderate to severe depression that is resistant to all other meds. The problem being, when we go off it, we get the double whammy of the opioid withdrawal plus losing the antidepressant effect, sending us to a worse spot than we were at originally.

    I am ok with being on it the rest of my life - I would be equally dependent on a traditional antidepressant, if any of them had actually worked for me, rather than generally giving me horrible side effects and sometimes making the depression even worse. Tram's side effects aren't bad at all in comparison. And I have been lucky in never needing to increase my dosage beyond 200 mg a day - in fact, that is still too much for me if it hits all at once, giving me the worst effect I get, a bad headache afterwards.

    My big worry with being dependent on it is supply, not knowing when they'll finally bring the hammer down so hard that it will be tough to get enough or any sort of regular supply. And of course, paranoia over potential legal trouble from it. I will add, if that happens, it will seriously suck, but I will never feel guilty for my actions. I've harmed exactly nobody... more than that, I have been able to be a productive citizen and a better person to my loved ones because of it. My existence was a misery before tramadol, at best getting through a day and often wanting it all to just end. On tram, I actually enjoy life. So even if tram gets me in trouble, if I die from it, or end up ending it if my supply is utterly cut off (talking something very severe like prison or probation), I will still have considered it well worth it. It bought me years I am certain, and good years at that.

    ETA: But yeah, on WDs, if I took my last dose earlier in the day then I do sometimes wake up with symptoms. Achy and flu-like. It does set in quickly, and can get unbearable. When test tapering in case I was forced to it, Benadryl did help a little, at least let me sleep.
    Great post Anne, spot on and I think most of us have the same thoughts and feelings.
    Likes pearlsjam, Anne Onomis liked this post

  17. Question,

    In my state it looks like marijuana is about to become legal. Do you think I could get on that and get off the trams?

    In an ideal world I would just stay on trams, but there's so many reasons its kind of a bad situation in general for me.
    Likes pearlsjam liked this post

  18. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Louisiana Cajun country
    Posts
    243
    pearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nice

    THANK YOU EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO READ and took time to comment. @Stevo2 Sounds just LIKE ME !!! @KarMar I luv ya and exactly ! @luvspets thank you , pm me again sometime would ya.
    Anyone I'm leaving out sorry it's 3am I slept 3 hours and woke up coughing, and a bad headache! And I gotta be up at 6 to do some remodeling then it work.
    I truly thank you guys from my heart . I feel so much love right now lol .
    Thank you guys!! Keep posting and so will I ,
    Maybe this can help another member as well.
    About the MJ .. I can't do it , hate it. Tried in high school ages ago and nope freaked the pooh out of me, and made my anxiety through the roof . My location will NEVER GO LEGAL Anyways . Goodnight N good morning.
    I gotta get some more sleep now . You guys ROCK all of you !!!!

  19. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Louisiana Cajun country
    Posts
    243
    pearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nice

    Quote Originally Posted by KarMar View Post
    @pearlsjam Everything you’ve said? Spot on! I’m on a forced separation from trams since I’ve not received letters from certain vendors that have screwed a lot of people. I’m taking suboxone so I don’t WD as badly. It’s helped a lot with the worse symptoms of wd. The sickness, the brain zaps, restless legs, but the lack of energy and lack of positivity as well as the pain for which I took them for is out of control. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll take this over the sweating and puking and jitters any day, but it sucks. Caffeine doesn’t help. Eating certain foods and following a diet, they don’t help. I know this is the antidepressant part of Tramadol that my body is missing and responding to. Tramadol was all I was taking so I don’t have any other comparable meds to try and see if they help.
    I’m also having the craziest nightmares too. So while I’m happy that I’m actually able to sleep, my ass is right back up soon after I hit the hay.
    Nothing helps with the physical pain I go through daily. Meloxicam for me is a joke and I can’t exactly turn my liver into pâté with regular daily doses of acetaminophen or ibuprofen. A big part of me is wondering whether I should just take these suboxones, taper off of them and start fresh, but the messed up-ness of it all is tramadol really worked for me
    I have no answers here, only commiseration. I truly understand you and I hear you. Hugs!
    Quote Originally Posted by pmpl View Post
    Growing your own pain medicine sounds like an empowering idea and you can enjoy a new hobby plus get the law off your back. win, win, win

    Good luck and best wishes to all trying to get off that unnatural stuff!!!
    Can we grown tram leaves jk I know it's synthetic.
    I also take vit B12 , vit c and iron .
    Likes Sushi, pmpl liked this post

  20. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Odym
    Posts
    390
    Saintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of lightSaintwalker is a glorious beacon of light

    I'll say it again and again.

    KRATOM.


    Its legal in most states still. Its a natural plant closely related to coffee. It helped tens of thousands of people get off and stay off of opiods. I took tramadol for over 15 years, and with Kratom have been off since Nov 17. The effects are similar to tramadol.

    Do your research people. The hammer is coming down with ordering meds overseas/darknet whatever. Its just a question of time. Go look in the legal threads. Help yourself.

    Kratom worked for me. Good luck
    Helpful KarMar, ludwig1961, pearlsjam, Sushi, Stevo2 Rated helpful

  21. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Louisiana Cajun country
    Posts
    243
    pearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nicepearlsjam is just really nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Saintwalker View Post
    I'll say it again and again.

    KRATOM.


    Its legal in most states still. Its a natural plant closely related to coffee. It helped tens of thousands of people get off and stay off of opiods. I took tramadol for over 15 years, and with Kratom have been off since Nov 17. The effects are similar to tramadol.

    Do your research people. The hammer is coming down with ordering meds overseas/darknet whatever. Its just a question of time. Go look in the legal threads. Help yourself.

    Kratom worked for me. Good luck
    I actually have an old friend of mine now hooked on Kratom he takes alot of them in capsules daily and does have withdrawl. But everyone us different I can't do the Kratom. And I think there will always be someone online somewhere selling . If that happens And no more online meds..... I start seeing the pain management doc again and get plenty of tram for my problems.
    To each his own though thank you for sharing your info on Kratom .
    Helpful Stevo2 Rated helpful
    Likes LuckyIrish liked this post

  22. Tramadol - the pill that won't let me go
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. annoyed by the little lies... do i let it go?
    By scarlet-fiesta in forum Personal advice
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 05:51 PM
  2. Where can I buy Phentermine Diet Pills that really work with out going to the doctor?
    By sargis06 in forum Losing weight and weight-loss drugs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 09:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Protected by Copyscape CopySentry. Do not copy.