Thread: Marjawana for opioid addiction....

Default Marjawana for opioid addiction....

On Thursday, Governor Phil Murphy announced that the state’s medical marijuana program will allow all patients who suffer from opioid addiction to use medical cannabis as an adjunct to medically assisted treatment (MAT), such as a suboxone or methodone prescription.

My home state N.J is really pushing the limits with this movement. I don't believe this is reasonable to think people will stop using herion or whatever you are getting off on to smoke some bud. But hey it might for some people. I myself struggle with being weak and used herion for a big part of my life not until I went to prison did I learn that using drugs was not worth the cost. I am now clean from herion thank God. I use suboxone and it helps but it's all up to the person to want to stop. Giving heroin addicts marjawana is just bizarre.
    Anyways if you disagree please let me know what you think. Here is a link even though this is n.j it's probably coming to your state also.... if your in America.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...-too-soon/amp/

- - - Updated - - -

And good morning pharmacyreviewer friends!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Artknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of lightArtknowsme is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by johnathankersis88 View Post
    On Thursday, Governor Phil Murphy announced that the state’s medical marijuana program will allow all patients who suffer from opioid addiction to use medical cannabis as an adjunct to medically assisted treatment (MAT), such as a suboxone or methodone prescription.

My home state N.J is really pushing the limits with this movement. I don't believe this is reasonable to think people will stop using herion or whatever you are getting off on to smoke some bud. But hey it might for some people. I myself struggle with being weak and used herion for a big part of my life not until I went to prison did I learn that using drugs was not worth the cost. I am now clean from herion thank God. I use suboxone and it helps but it's all up to the person to want to stop. Giving heroin addicts marjawana is just bizarre.
    Anyways if you disagree please let me know what you think. Here is a link even though this is n.j it's probably coming to your state also.... if your in America.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...-too-soon/amp/

- - - Updated - - -

And good morning pharmacyreviewer friends!
    I think its a good idea. Anything to help someone who wants to get off heroin or opioids should be explored. The operative word is "wants." I don't think MJ will be a direct alternative to using Opioids, but I think it will help with the anxiety in the withdrawal period. Good for you being strong and getting off heroin! That is a huge accomplishment. I don't know if you had any support coming off of them since you were in jail, but you have to admit if you had MJ to take during those rough times you would take advantage of it. Whether it helps everyone or not remains to be seem, but the research says using MJ does lower the opioid overdose deaths, and that is what politicians focus on. To me, the whole "Opioid Crisis" is a made up event, but I won't go there.
    Likes johnathankersis88 liked this post
    Counting on someone else for your happiness is a recipe for premeditated disappointment.

4. numerous studies have shown that opioid use goes down in states legalizing mmj. however, this seems to work for chronic pain patients using prescriptions. addicts using heroin, meth, or fentanyl are unlikely to use it unless they want to be clean.

you have separate issues here. one group is people trying to reduce pain, and the other are addicts trying to battle addiction. mmj would definitely cushion the wds, but mmj isn't a magical answer here.
    Likes Artknowsme liked this post

Coming off of herion I hated smoking weed it made me feel sicker. That's why i find it so bizzar but for some people it does help. What's going on now is they are going to use it to come right off of opioids and as maintenance. Never hurt anyone but smoking weed is not gonna do anything if you can get herion you can get weed and heroin addicts still buy the herion. But like you said you have to want it. I just thought it was interesting. @notcharlotte it def helps with pain not denying that. But if you tried to detox me off herion with bud I'd hold on to your pocket book. ?? Ah it was a sad life.
    Likes Artknowsme liked this post

6. Marjawana for opioid addiction....