Thread: has anyone had any experience with victoza?

Default has anyone had any experience with victoza?

has anyone had any experience with victoza? i just started it a couple weeks back, i know its pretty new but maybe someone has experience with it.
    thanks

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    I know this is a little late but I just discovered this thread, but Victoza is a great drug imo, really any of the "newer" diabetes drugs, although expensive, are much better than the old ones. A combo of metformin and Victoza or Bydureon with an SGLT2i mixed in for good measure or a long-acting insulin in someone who is really ill is about as good as it gets if you can afford that. You might have to deal with some mild side effects but with a combo like that even a T2DM patient who is quite ill can get their blood glucose levels back to almost pre-diabetic levels with intense diet/exercise at least for a few years if not longer. Diabetes is very, very treatable these days, and we've found you can actually reverse some aspects of the disease which is very unusual for most chronic conditions, the only thing, is that it's also very, very hard work requiring major diet/lifestyle changes. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions!
    Helpful feisty Rated helpful

4. Quote Originally Posted by gazbg View Post
    has anyone had any experience with victoza? i just started it a couple weeks back, i know its pretty new but maybe someone has experience with it.
    thanks
    Made me nauseated and tired

5. has anyone had any experience with victoza?