Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: clearsky pharmacy

1. Quote Originally Posted by Delightful_Destruction View Post
    Hey how did your order end up going with these guys? I am curious because there is no other updates from anyone. Does anyone else have any new information?
    Got my order, everything went smooth and as far as i could tell it was all legit
    Helpful chickenbone, bluebell Rated helpful
    Likes wocka liked this post

2. Making second order now and will update to see if that works fine too

3. Quote Originally Posted by cameronhook View Post
    Making second order now and will update to see if that works fine too
    According to tracking it's in the country so assuming it makes it through customs it should all be good.

4. I tried ClearSky for the first time and just received my order. The reason I wanted to try them is because they have a pretty good selection and I wanted to see if they could be a legit backup to my regular vendors. Everything seems to be ok with my order. Shipping took about 3 weeks which is a little longer than other places I've used. That fact, plus the amount they charge for shipping will probably mean I won't use them much unless they have something I can't find anywhere else.

5. Got my order, everything is good

6. Anyone ordered from them recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingkelly View Post
    Anyone ordered from them recently?
    My browser (Opera) gave me a warning about an invalid certificate and they could not identify the server.
    Likes Kingkelly liked this post

8. Oh yikes! I do everything from my mobile phone so lol scary to think what these sites have done to my phone.

9. Ordered from there a few months ago. The letter got here in a few weeks, everything works as advertised. Decent, not amazing prices. Would definitely use again.
    Helpful H20shed65 Rated helpful

10. This site appears to have been taken down. Anyone else seeing this?

11. Seems to be up and running now.

12. Just checked it and it’s down again

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234