Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Question about tramadolandfioricet.net

1. Holy cow,, these prices are nuts.

So far I have seen many of these vendors charge ridiculous prices.

Is there any hope at finding anything legit and affordable... Or even inexpensive??

Thank you.

2. Unfortunately this is the way things have become the prices are ridiculous. Your best bet is to go to your normal doctor, it will cost you much less than an online pharmacy. Many people who don't have health insurance must pay these prices. :-(

Is this site still up and going?

4. Site down?

5. Wow. These prices are insanely ridiculous. I guess supply and demand is a real thing...

6. Has anyone used them lately?
    I’m searching for us to us....

7. I used them but only because i was desperate. They are reliable though...
    Like bluu liked this post

8. They are great. Been using them for years with no issue. However, shipping is slow now. Like 15-20days. Never had a bad experience, but they are expensive.

whose cheap? sure would like a hint

10. Quote Originally Posted by blecher59 View Post
    They are great. Been using them for years with no issue. However, shipping is slow now. Like 15-20days. Never had a bad experience, but they are expensive.
    Was that the us toys option that took 15-20 days.... was it recent’ish’?
    Thanks
    Z

11. Yes, end of May. Should arrive by the end of this month I hope. So hard to tell withshipping, but this is where most of the problems lie.

12. Crazy prices

13. I read a review on another forum about them. They have product but slow boat to .. well you know.

There are many herbals, and you have to do much research if you are looking for some items of interest.
    More than just the etaz ..........

Take some time and read about Kampo this is where you will find many unusual items. I think they are legal in the US as they are herbals.
    Just be careful. many have some very serious side effects.

Don't forget now synthetics, most meds were discovered by old Willie one day eating on a raw stalk of sheep root.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234