Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: USmedsdirect.com

1. COD working?

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    [QUOTE=Radcliffe;933773]
    Quote Originally Posted by meadowlark View Post

There is a period for reordering for sure, they are a US based legit pharmacy so they play by the rules, I believe my fioricet is eligible for reorder after 30 days when I order 180, I also order a different med from them but only every few months so never have an issue. Ive placed my fioricet order in the past a few days early and they just hold it till the date and then ship, Ive always had no issues, very happy with them
    So refills times are based off pill count?
    Last edited by evertking; 01-24-2019 at 09:02 AM.

4. wasn't a quote from meadowlark i don't think tho it appears to be
    Likes evertking liked this post

Not sure what happened there. Anyway, I ordered 200 gabapentin over a month ago and was running low and placed another order but it's been approved by the DR.. and says waiting on pharmacy again. So, was just wondering. Thanks.
    Likes bluu liked this post

Ok, I sent an email and got a fairly quick response and Brenda was the lady's name and she said " we have a hold on all COD orders and are not sure when/if it will lift"
    So, I was about to go against my judgement and go with E check and noticed that they no longer carried the meds I wanted in the milligram I ordered but now carry a lower milligram with a price increase!!
    But Gabapentin 300mg at 100 pills for $130 bucks is robbery.
    The best offer they had was 800mg 300 pc for $200 bucks.
    This was worth it for me because my doc's office visit is about that price, although the meds were cheaper they were lower milligram but I could break the 800s up... You get the picture. This has been the only pharmacy that I have found state side in what seems like forever. Uuugh
    Sad to see the pharmacy go south.
    Last edited by evertking; 01-25-2019 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bluu View Post
    COD working?
    Not at this time and they said they are not sure if they will in the future.
    Helpful bluu Rated helpful

I found this pharmacy after a quick search http://usahealthstore.com and placed a COD order so I guess we will see.
    Helpful bluu, rais4 Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by evertking View Post
    I found this pharmacy after a quick search http://usahealthstore.com and placed a COD order so I guess we will see.
    I placed the order and it's been a few days and no contact from them. I sent a email just checking on this, maybe Monday I will know.

Radcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the rough

I placed an order on Friday morning and it arrived today (wed), I used echeck, evertking is correct no COD right now but I have used echeck with usmedsdirect for over 2 years now. My fioricet prices are still the same they did not go up, sorry to hear your Gabapentin prices increased
    Helpful Bawston, Danie Rated helpful

Has anyone tried using a credit card for payment?
    Last edited by Gap; 02-12-2019 at 07:42 PM.

I think they stopped. Did you try?? Man I miss this place, sucks.

I just tried calling and they do not answer. Not a good sign as it is during business hours

Radcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Gap View Post
    I just tried calling and they do not answer. Not a good sign as it is during business hours
    They are open and still processing orders but e-check only right now, I got my Fioricet order in 3 days. No credit card or cod right now I was told, but I have been using e-check with them for over 2 years now so no problem for me although I do like getting the travel points on my mastercard when the option is there....
    Helpful Bawston Rated helpful

I can't believe the price of the Fioricet! :O Oh how I miss processrx.sigh I haven't ordered from anywhere since they went away. I gave up.

@Gap

Not sure if you were able to get thru to place order, but I called. thurs & was able to get thru. I Ordered thru portsl.

I have rec’d confirmation that order was rec’d, so I’m hoping echeck clears over weekend since it was put thru Fri

I will post when shipped/arrives
    Helpful Bawston Rated helpful
    People who choose to treat you poorly, are defining their story, not yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Danie View Post
    @Gap

Not sure if you were able to get thru to place order, but I called. thurs & was able to get thru. I Ordered thru portsl.

I have rec’d confirmation that order was rec’d, so I’m hoping echeck clears over weekend since it was put thru Fri

I will post when shipped/arrives
    Thank you for the update, unfortunately, I need to purchase with credit card. It appears that that is not an option at this time at least online. I'll try calling again to see if they can process with CC over the phone.
    Likes bluu liked this post

Anyone know another US to US??

19. USmedsdirect.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345