Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: USmedsdirect.com

LeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud of

Well I guess it worked, they sent an e-mail saying it had been approved by the physician.

I did not have to provide a script , but I did have to agree for them to contact my personal physician, which of course they did not and could not have with the info I provided..
    Last edited by LeeAnn; 05-03-2019 at 11:56 PM.
    That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Radcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the rough

Ive been ordering from usmedsdirect.com for over 2 years, you will never have to provide a script & they will Never contact your physician, great service, I order monthly and have never had any issues, just hoping they will take cc again soon as I like the points but echeck has been smooth and problem free

Quote Originally Posted by LeeAnn View Post
    Well I guess it worked, they sent an e-mail saying it had been approved by the physician.

I did not have to provide a script , but I did have to agree for them to contact my personal physician, which of course they did not and could not have with the info I provided..
    Helpful Bawston Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by LeeAnn View Post

I have one of those types of physicians too.

LeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud of

I received my order yesterday. Took a little bit more than a week which was fine since I was not in a hurry. MIAs and the count was correct. so who could complain. I used an e check with no problem but was a little surprised I still had to sign for it. But I am very glad to find another source.
    Helpful Jazie Rated helpful
    That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger

Radcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the roughRadcliffe is a jewel in the rough

Had my fioricet order delivered today, extremely fast service considering the July 4th holiday, so happy & grateful!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456