Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: www.thepharmacyexpress.bz (2018 - 2019 Thread)

It was two weeks before my replacement order was shipped; Dexter chalks the delay up to having to find another supplier. The letter just arrived in the states; hopefully I will see it by week's end. Replacing this order is excellent customer service. I'll update after my mail arrives.
    Helpful H20shed65 Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up Order Update & Addtl. News

5-26-19 - Ordered Online. RCVD E-Mail Confirmation ASAP. PD M/O - No Issues

5-27-19 - RCVD e-mail via Dromex of Shipping Confirmation. ( Did not request T/N because it is useless due to COO )

6-5-19 - RCVD Letter. Signed for by my Letter Carrier

PCKG- The Usual Suspect as concerns this 1 Item I order from Mumbai. Ok.

QTY/QUALITY: Qty= Perfect Quality= Just RCVD today, but this is something I have been ordering from Dexter for ages and I saw nothing different to indicate any need for concern. If that eventually proves wrong, it will be posted here.

TPE SHILL UPDATE!

Ok folks, I said earlier in this thread that I had noticed some new and different Logos on Dexter’s E-Mail
    embedded gif with his TPE Logo mentioning some payment options I had not seen previously, and would try to get clarification. Dexter did indeed reply to my inquiry and without going into detail here in the open forum ( Please e-mail Dexter with Questions as the only things I saw in his reply as “New Payment Options” were the hottest and latest cryptocurrency we all love like a cold sore*, and apparently there is one CC option as well. (<—-Again, please email Dexter with questions because I have always paid by Money Order and do not have a clue how these other payment forms work. )

Dexter did mention to me that the Discount Code for June is : NEXT ( 25% )

*When Dexter answered my inquiry about the Cryptocurrency Payment Option specifically, I asked if one could combine discount codes with additional discounts for selecting the Crypto Option and the answer was a RESOUNDING NO! LOL! I got the impression that only folks who are on his email list receive the 25% off monthly promotion codes and that anyone just wandering by the TPE site and decided to make a purchase with the Crypto Option would receive that significantly lower discount his website now mentions.

I would kindly ask everyone who uses TPE & has ANY QUESTIONS regarding the information above: DO NOT PM ME I WILL DELETE IT.

Kindly email Dexter with any questions about these new payment options and anything else concerning TPE.

Helpful petlady, windowpane, peppergirl Rated helpful
    Self Appointed Forum Moderator ==> Click HERE to REPORT Suspected TROLLING!

4. www.thepharmacyexpress.bz (2018 - 2019 Thread)
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567