Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: www.thepharmacyexpress.bz (2018 - 2019 Thread)

It was two weeks before my replacement order was shipped; Dexter chalks the delay up to having to find another supplier. The letter just arrived in the states; hopefully I will see it by week's end. Replacing this order is excellent customer service. I'll update after my mail arrives.
    Helpful H20shed65 Rated helpful
    Likes mallaidh liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up Order Update & Addtl. News

5-26-19 - Ordered Online. RCVD E-Mail Confirmation ASAP. PD M/O - No Issues

5-27-19 - RCVD e-mail via Dromex of Shipping Confirmation. ( Did not request T/N because it is useless due to COO )

6-5-19 - RCVD Letter. Signed for by my Letter Carrier

PCKG- The Usual Suspect as concerns this 1 Item I order from Mumbai. Ok.

QTY/QUALITY: Qty= Perfect Quality= Just RCVD today, but this is something I have been ordering from Dexter for ages and I saw nothing different to indicate any need for concern. If that eventually proves wrong, it will be posted here.

TPE SHILL UPDATE!

Ok folks, I said earlier in this thread that I had noticed some new and different Logos on Dexter’s E-Mail
    embedded gif with his TPE Logo mentioning some payment options I had not seen previously, and would try to get clarification. Dexter did indeed reply to my inquiry and without going into detail here in the open forum ( Please e-mail Dexter with Questions as the only things I saw in his reply as “New Payment Options” were the hottest and latest cryptocurrency we all love like a cold sore*, and apparently there is one CC option as well. (<—-Again, please email Dexter with questions because I have always paid by Money Order and do not have a clue how these other payment forms work. )

Dexter did mention to me that the Discount Code for June is : NEXT ( 25% )

*When Dexter answered my inquiry about the Cryptocurrency Payment Option specifically, I asked if one could combine discount codes with additional discounts for selecting the Crypto Option and the answer was a RESOUNDING NO! LOL! I got the impression that only folks who are on his email list receive the 25% off monthly promotion codes and that anyone just wandering by the TPE site and decided to make a purchase with the Crypto Option would receive that significantly lower discount his website now mentions.

I would kindly ask everyone who uses TPE & has ANY QUESTIONS regarding the information above: DO NOT PM ME I WILL DELETE IT.

Kindly email Dexter with any questions about these new payment options and anything else concerning TPE.

Self Appointed Forum Moderator ==> Click HERE to REPORT Suspected TROLLING!

4. Just learned S@ma will no longer be sent to US. ??
    Helpful peppergirl Rated helpful

jettagirl is a glorious beacon of lightjettagirl is a glorious beacon of lightjettagirl is a glorious beacon of lightjettagirl is a glorious beacon of lightjettagirl is a glorious beacon of lightjettagirl is a glorious beacon of lightjettagirl is a glorious beacon of lightjettagirl is a glorious beacon of lightjettagirl is a glorious beacon of lightjettagirl is a glorious beacon of light

Learned from who? Any details you can share? I will be up the creek with no paddle if this is true.

Holy crap! I read this thread, immediately went to the site -- and I cannot order soma. It says it's out of stock. I will email Dexter -- but he has never been out of stock of this particular brand. I should have ordered sooner. I'm going to be sick. UGH.

jettagirl is a glorious beacon of lightjettagirl is a glorious beacon of lightjettagirl is a glorious beacon of lightjettagirl is a glorious beacon of lightjettagirl is a glorious beacon of lightjettagirl is a glorious beacon of lightjettagirl is a glorious beacon of lightjettagirl is a glorious beacon of lightjettagirl is a glorious beacon of lightjettagirl is a glorious beacon of light

@Luthien I did the same thing. Emailed Dexter Wednesday. No response yet. Frantically looking for another source just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by jettagirl View Post
    @Luthien I did the same thing. Emailed Dexter Wednesday. No response yet. Frantically looking for another source just in case.
    @jettagirl Same here but not having much luck, especially with finding a payment method that isn't Bitcoins or WU! I hope that it's just a stock matter -- but I have never known TPE to be out of this particular product. Let's keep each other posted. Hoping for an email reply this evening.
    Helpful jettagirl Rated helpful

In agreement with not using Bitcoins and WU. "Not gonna do it." (channeling Dana Carvey/George HW)
    If I get a response will post an update for sure.
    Likes Luthien liked this post

Heads up, folks: Modalert, Waklert, and Soma are no longer offered by this vendor. Those who order these products should email Dexter. He has recommended another vendor he said will take on a limited number of his existing customers who have been ordering these items. But when I checked the Web site, my med of choice wasn't listed among the offerings. (I did see Modalert). I will check the recommended site again. Several payment options are offered.
    The name of the supplier will be very familiar to you, although I haven't heard a thing about the name of the Web site.
    Apologies for not giving specific information but I am not quite sure what to think about this.
    Last edited by Luthien; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:29 AM.

Not at all impressed with his new website. And yeah, no soma to be found there. Sent another email to Dexter but not optimistic.

I registered, thinking that might unveil other products, but no go.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthien View Post
    Heads up, folks: Modalert, Waklert, and Soma are no longer offered by this vendor. Those who order these products should email Dexter. He has recommended another vendor he said will take on a limited number of his existing customers who have been ordering these items. But when I checked the Web site, my med of choice wasn't listed among the offerings. (I did see Modalert). I will check the recommended site again. Several payment options are offered.
    The name of the supplier will be very familiar to you, although I haven't heard a thing about the name of the Web site.
    Apologies for not giving specific information but I am not quite sure what to think about this.
    just got an email from dex and moda is most certainly off the menu due to his being correctly informed it is a scheduled substance in the US. extrapolate that, a schedule practically nothing to whatever else you may be looking for and tell me what conclusion that leads you to.
    Last edited by wildings; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:54 AM.

The "new vendor" has responded to my questions via email -- and let's just say something seems not quite right. I'm not inclined to be the guinea pig for testing this place. I hope I'm wrong, but...I'd appreciate any updates from those who do check this vendor out.

I'm speechless

Bungalobill has much to be proud ofBungalobill has much to be proud ofBungalobill has much to be proud ofBungalobill has much to be proud ofBungalobill has much to be proud ofBungalobill has much to be proud ofBungalobill has much to be proud ofBungalobill has much to be proud ofBungalobill has much to be proud ofBungalobill has much to be proud ofBungalobill has much to be proud ofBungalobill has much to be proud ofBungalobill has much to be proud ofBungalobill has much to be proud ofBungalobill has much to be proud ofBungalobill has much to be proud ofBungalobill has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by wildings View Post
    just got an email from dex and moda is most certainly off the menu due to his being correctly informed it is a scheduled substance in the US.
    Well that reeks. TPE has always been my modalert vendor of choice since before I started frequenting this forum. Far as I know, modafinil has been a scheduled med in the US since I started ordering from him. He still has a few maintenance items of interest to me, but this latest news has to have resulted in a serious drop in revenue for them. Come to think of it, I haven't received the 25% off email from TPE the last few months. Got one from their sister site last month I htink.
    Likes wildings liked this post
    Still Dumb After All These Years ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bungalobill View Post
    Far as I know, modafinil has been a scheduled med in the US .
    that is my opinion as well. what the backstory is here, no clue but clearly there is one. i read something in the international news, something regarding moda. i was scanning so only got that it was about moda and seemed to be of the negative persuasion. i'm guessing i got the negative repercussion part right.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567