Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pfizer 1mg xanax purple upjohn 90 footballs - Poor quality!

1. I used to be able to get the purple football Pfizer 1 mg from a Serbian vendor a few years ago. they were always good quality. Would love to be able to find them again. Not sure how to find a reputable vendor on here but I’m assuming it must be in he senior section. I guess I will have to be patient. Hope everyone has a great day!

2. @Kevinac once I reach the senior section I just found a killer new source for Ksalol, Galenika 2mg Clonazepam, Bensedine Valium and Mylan 1mg Xanax. I will PM you the source once both of us are able to obtain senior status. I don't want to break any rules so you'll have to wait but it is a great reliable source for all the meds I mentioned.
    Likes Kevinac liked this post

3. Quote Originally Posted by Kon1er1986 View Post
    @Kevinac once I reach the senior section I just found a killer new source for Ksalol, Galenika 2mg Clonazepam, Bensedine Valium and Mylan 1mg Xanax. I will PM you the source once both of us are able to obtain senior status. I don't want to break any rules so you'll have to wait but it is a great reliable source for all the meds I mentioned.
    That would be awesome and much appreciated. I am so glad I found this forum. It is great to find like minded people. I had belonged to one a number of years ago that pretty much dissolved. I am looking forward to gaining more information and sharing what I know. Have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by medi1 View Post
    I meant to update this They are actually pretty good quality, I forgot they are only 1mg...I was thinking they were 2mg doh!
    So yeah the purple footballs I received in the above pics are good quality
    @medi1 I know your post is old but I've just been reading this thread and this post really made me laugh.

I think partially with relief because I was aghast at the thought of your receiving poor quality Upjohn purple footballs - in blister packs too.

But it wasn't so!

I used to be prescribed Upjohn purple footballs by my GP (walked into the pharmacy and got them for free - happy days) and at times I felt they were my best friend. Alas, they were withdrawn here last year and my life hasn't been the same since. I was still able to get them for some months after they stopped the subsidy - until early this year from memory - if I paid for them. But it wasn't very much and I was quite happy to do that. Sadly, the warehouses finally ran out of stock and that was that.

Btw, I'm not in the UK, but I know that some pharmacies there do have Xanax - only with a doctor's prescription and paid for privately though. I wish the authorities here had opted for that system!
    Likes medi1, Kevinac liked this post

medi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by MissieMiss View Post
    @medi1 I know your post is old but I've just been reading this thread and this post really made me laugh.

I think partially with relief because I was aghast at the thought of your receiving poor quality Upjohn purple footballs - in blister packs too.

But it wasn't so!

I used to be prescribed Upjohn purple footballs by my GP (walked into the pharmacy and got them for free - happy days) and at times I felt they were my best friend. Alas, they were withdrawn here last year and my life hasn't been the same since. I was still able to get them for some months after they stopped the subsidy - until early this year from memory - if I paid for them. But it wasn't very much and I was quite happy to do that. Sadly, the warehouses finally ran out of stock and that was that.

Btw, I'm not in the UK, but I know that some pharmacies there do have Xanax - only with a doctor's prescription and paid for privately though. I wish the authorities here had opted for that system!
    Yeah they are good, and there are IOP's that stock them. I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for
    Likes pinkflower liked this post
    "Hope is a good thing, Maybe the best of things...and no good thing ever dies."

Thanks @medi1! That's very encouraging! It's easy to become disheartened about all this. So thank you.
    Likes medi1 liked this post

7. I’m getting close to becoming a Senior never and hoping to find a more reliable source than the one I use now.
    Likes pinkflower liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12