Thread: Some examples of various types of drug test results

Omega_Human will become famous soon enough

Default Some examples of various types of drug test results

OK, having some image upload difficulties...

Since there is a misconception that in a drug test a benzo is a benzo, and an opiate is an opiate I decided to clear some of that up with a few from my records.
    First I'll post one which is a bit more in depth than those fortunate enough to get by with a 6 panel test.
    It's a 19 panel. It shows nothing is positive because I drink a lot of water. The low creatinine flag gives this away. It shows non-compliance on clonazepam, and adderall.

Scan5.jpeg
    Nothing that special, it groups all benzo's together, all amphetamines together, but does differentiate between a few opiates along with a few oddball drugs.
    As this was flagged for non-compliance it was sent to another lab which did a ~75 drug panel. It splits a few of the benzo's apart, and a few opiates apart. It also picked up a more persistent metabolite of tramadol I had in my system, where a plain test for tramadol itself would not have shown a positive.
    I don't know wtf the prescription of (deleted for privacy) was listed for, I'm assuming a clerical error or someone in the office has been keeping it for personal use. That's not a drug I would have simply forgotten. There are other clerical errors, but don't want to point them all out.

Scan1.jpeg
    Scan2.jpeg
    Scan3.jpeg
    And last is my most recent test with a different Dr. which I diluted both by drinking too much water and adding 50% saline solution to further dilute it. It's also flagged as diluted. I had taken clonazepam the night before. I was trying to hide THC and the fact that I had hoarded a bunch of addrall and probably still had a little in my system. This one also differentiates between 6 or 7 different benzodiazapines with specific cutoff levels for each drug.
    Scan.jpeg

I can't find a copy of the unbelievable ~130 drug panel. For that it's possible I had two labs testing, but it had some real odd-balls like kratom, fake marijuana, and stuff that was like, really, people actually take that? It also had many of the different metabolites of marijuana on it such as CBD. When I took the test I had a CBD patch on. It did not detect any metabolites of marijuana, several false negatives. They still bill for it even if their labs suck.

I'm simply posting this so people don't get themselves into trouble thinking they are safe with taking a xanax when they have a valium prescription, etc.
    But really, it sounds like most people have been getting away with simple 6 panel tests.
    Not in my case!

It really depends on the Dr and what drug testing company sales rep is sucking his sausage.

The first time I had to take a drug test was when I was recovering from a procedure. I probably went pale when she informed me about the test, but she knew I really needed the oxycodone. She closed the door and whispered "if it's just marijuana, that's not what we are looking for" - and that is exactly what I was trying to hide. I like that Dr, and fortunately don't currently have a need for her services.
    Last edited by Omega_Human; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:33 PM.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    @Omega_Human thank you for the very informative and interesting post. One small suggestion, take some creatine the night before which will prevent them spotting the low levels and realizing what you were up to on the simple test. Might not fool the more advanced tests but may keep you from getting flagged in the first place
    Helpful Bawston, Mrs Parker, Carter, windowpane Rated helpful

Gladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant futureGladheart has a brilliant future

@Omega_Human

I appreciate you sharing your test results. I have only had 5, 7 and 10 panel pre-employment drug tests. If you don't mind me asking what is the need for a 130 panel drug screen? Is this testing being done by your private physician or your current or future employer? I work in the security industry and 10 panel tests now seem the norm.

Update:

I now understand that these very involved tests are for pain management treatment programs. Things have certainly gotten difficult for people that have long lasting chronic pain. With all the opiate and fentanyl stories in the media I guess I understand. The drug tests have also gotten very good. I took a screen about a year ago and it detected the exact benzo by name that was in my system. It had also been almost 2 weeks since I had taken that med. Wow!
    Last edited by Gladheart; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:46 PM.
    Helpful Mrs Parker, windowpane Rated helpful
    Likes Carter liked this post
    Live Free or Die

Omega_Human will become famous soon enough

@Gullible - I usually do the Creatine, but on that early test I was simply surprised that in seeing a Dr that I would need to take a drug test at all, and double diluting it must have been simply way too diluted.

For the above tests, they were all pain management screens - but none of the Dr's ever wrote me a prescription for anything to treat pain (other than topical!). The exception being for the office where I had my last refill of oxycodone done several years ago. (The Dr that said she wasn't looking for MJ).

The test where they were looking for prescribed dilaudid, and I tested as being non-compliant - that has me pissed. Who prescribed it? there would be triplicate forms, and ID shown at pick up with signature. If I delete the posted tests above, it's because I am talking with a lawyer and he has told me to.

Follow the money trail, a drug screening company wants to claim to help protect a Dr's reputation and he can say he ordered a massive test which claims to look for everything under the sun. He goes out of network, bills my insurance over $32,000 per year and takes what they settle on. It's more than he would make if he went in network with something reasonable. (the last test posted was billed to my insurance at less than $280, I was responsible for less than $1). I had to sign papers that said I would pay for anything that the insurance company didn't pay. I never signed anything that said I would not alter the test. One of those pain in the ass patients that reads the fine print. I'm also not using anything that was not prescribed to me other than marijuana which is one of the most effective medicines for a number of conditions. Usually less than 5 mg of THC sublingual and 5 to 30mg CBD per day. I spend several months a year in a state where it is legal.

My pain management practice doesn't look for THC and actually recommends using mj. However, it is still illegal in my state.

I found out this info when asking about hemp, in case using that would make me test positive. In fact, I asked all drs who test me about mj, and the others said they couldn't recommend but wouldn't dismiss me as a patient (gastro and psych).

Now if I could only get my pain management dr to stop sending my urine labs to out of network test labs!! $$$
    Likes Mrs Parker, Carter, windowpane liked this post
    There are givers and takers. The takers eat better. But the givers sleep better.

Very helpful and informative post. Follow the money, as long as the right people are making the money, anything is possible

8. Some examples of various types of drug test results