Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Positive THC results from CBD oil

So confused in CBD and this thread makes me even more confused! Some studies say it does nothing and now others are testing positive for THC. I am guessing that companies will not allow CBD or have to use tests that are not as sensitive to THC.

Poor is legal is many states but it is still considered an illegal substance for most jobs that require drug testing. Military has been doing some breathalyzers when members are randomly selected for urine tests. Alcohol is legal but not on duty.
    Likes Hugor Hill liked this post

Hugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone know if its safe to give pets specifically cats?, I've a 14 yr old Tabby thats past its prime and used to love mj like catnip, I believe it helped with her aches and pains.
    "Toto I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!".

The problem lies in the residual amount of THC in CBD oil. Some manufacturers do a better job at removing it than others. However it is still a crap shoot and it is even possible for a reputable vendor to sell some batches of CBD with small amounts of THC in it.
    Likes M77 liked this post

They are allowed to sell CBD with an extremely small amount of THC. Some CBD companies use this for marketing, implying that the fractional amount makes their product better. I am rather sure, that in the interest of saving money, they all are going to refine it down to being under the legal minimum.
    Last edited by M77; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:39 AM.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

jimmyt will become famous soon enoughjimmyt will become famous soon enoughjimmyt will become famous soon enoughjimmyt will become famous soon enough

Wow! Did not know that this is happening... I have been under the impression that CBD oil did not have measurable amounts of THC. Stupid of me. Luckily I don't have to take any drug tests, but I feel bad for those taking a legal supplement and having to go through this.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12