Thread: Fentanyl does not show up on a 13 panel test

Default Fentanyl does not show up on a 13 panel test

I am simply providing information, not advocating. No test you'll take for employment, at a doctor office, or at a methadone clinic will test positive for fentanyl or any if it analogs. The only way it will be detected is via a blood test in a hospital setting in a full blown tox screen. I have also heard there is a test to only test for fent, I do not know if this is true, or what type of test it is. I am 100% sure from personal experience that no urinalysis will show fent

seashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond repute
    seashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond repute
    That's odd, usually if its a opioid, it will always show up under morphine..doesnt matter what it is. Cause they all are a base of codine, they add stuff or take stuff out and tweak their recipes to make a diffrent pill. But intresting.
    Helpful ludwig1961 Rated helpful

Doc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Radley1 View Post
    I am simply providing information, not advocating. No test you'll take for employment, at a doctor office, or at a methadone clinic will test positive for fentanyl or any if it analogs. The only way it will be detected is via a blood test in a hospital setting in a full blown tox screen. I have also heard there is a test to only test for fent, I do not know if this is true, or what type of test it is. I am 100% sure from personal experience that no urinalysis will show fent
    I find that interesting also, as it’s so prevalent in our country now. I don’t know how many ‘panels’ test our doc uses, but I know it will show for s0ma. Maybe 13 panel just didn’t have it on there to test for it, when it was created. So if that’s what your (and others) doc uses to test with, I would think it just doesn’t have it in there to test for it.
    Either way, not worried as I wouldn’t touch that shyt with a 50’ pole.
    Helpful Seychelle Rated helpful
    Like seashells liked this post

Seychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Radley1 View Post
    If Fent is in the recipe, chances are good won't make it hospital.
    Like Doc Rogue liked this post
    We are not prisoners of fate, just prisoners of our own minds
    FDR

Della is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to all

I have read people looking for fent on another forum. I personally have no experience with it but these ppl say they are ordering on a DNM and the orders are being cancelled. I was wondering if anywhere admits to stocking and selling it. I had thought those cancelled orders could have been a new policy not to sell sthg that has a dangerous reputation but why list if they don't sell?
    Anyway if anyone knows if it is ever sold on line I am interested to pass the info on. Personally, I wouldnt use it and dont need any type of opiate as I had a pill problem and now have subs which I am more than happy with the stable use of my prescription overseen by a prescriber. They have helped me off dihydrocodeine and dangerous levels of ibuprofen when I was tolerant to the codeine/ibu combo I bought.
    The ppl looking to buy are saying that while they object to having their H tampered with, if they had some they sometimes enjoy the type of feeling it creates. I am guessing the danger lies in cutting it in when people don't know it is there. If they control the amount then they understand what is too much. Maybe this is all crap and there is no safe quantity. I really don't know as I haven't tried it and only tried heroin once (not IV). Thanks anyone who answers.

Della is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by seashells View Post
    That's odd, usually if its a opioid, it will always show up under morphine..doesnt matter what it is. Cause they all are a base of codine, they add stuff or take stuff out and tweak their recipes to make a diffrent pill. But intresting.
    When I do a urine test at drug clinic they can tell I am free of opiates but buprenorphine is in a different category even though I believe it is classed as an opiate like codeine etc. So maybe some opiates aren't available on a panel. They are happy with me for being positive for bupe I should add, as the script for it came from them ????

seashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond repute
    seashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Della View Post
    When I do a urine test at drug clinic they can tell I am free of opiates but buprenorphine is in a different category even though I believe it is classed as an opiate like codeine etc. So maybe some opiates aren't available on a panel. They are happy with me for being positive for bupe I should add, as the script for it came from them ????
    That's a total diffrent class of drugs it's under is why. That's fall under your "Anti opiods" hence subutex, suboxne and methadone and they will all show up just not under the morp.spot.
    Last edited by seashells; 1 Week Ago at 09:29 PM.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.