Thread: Fildena 150 review!

petite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to behold

Default Fildena 150 review!

Hiya folks! Im here to report back on initial shared results of Fildena 150s. The one friend that I shared some with, he LOVES it, also his wife was amazed. He feels its better than the 120s for sure. He also shared some with his friends and they also said they loved it. I've not tested it myself with Mr. Man, so that review is still forthcoming, lol. So, all i can say it was the same price as the 120s and worth trying.
    Likes snowy liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Fildena 150 review!
    grouper sandwich has a spectacular aura aboutgrouper sandwich has a spectacular aura aboutgrouper sandwich has a spectacular aura aboutgrouper sandwich has a spectacular aura aboutgrouper sandwich has a spectacular aura aboutgrouper sandwich has a spectacular aura aboutgrouper sandwich has a spectacular aura about

How does it compare to say penegra or manly? I’m getting low and need to make an order soon and want to keep all options open. I haven’t had any issues with either of those, but I’m always open to new stuff.

petite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by grouper sandwich View Post
    How does it compare to say penegra or manly? I’m getting low and need to make an order soon and want to keep all options open. I haven’t had any issues with either of those, but I’m always open to new stuff.
    Its much better due to NO SIDE EFFECTS. No headaches, stuffiness, racing heart, sweating, or visual color effect [seeing blue, purple, or red]. Everyone was fairly ok with Penegra [after all, they did get hard], however the side effects were always there to some degree.

edited to add: Manly was horrible with side effects. NO ONE liked them.
    Last edited by petite; 10-23-2017 at 12:19 PM.

Sly940 has a spectacular aura aboutSly940 has a spectacular aura aboutSly940 has a spectacular aura aboutSly940 has a spectacular aura aboutSly940 has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by petite View Post
    Its much better due to NO SIDE EFFECTS. No headaches, stuffiness, racing heart, sweating, or visual color effect [seeing blue, purple, or red]. Everyone was fairly ok with Penegra [after all, they did get hard], however the side effects were always there to some degree.

edited to add: Manly was horrible with side effects. NO ONE liked them.
    The side-effects from ED drugs were always severe for me. Sildenafil and Tadalifil gave me such bad side-effects (headache, stuffy nose, etc.) that they overshadowed the beneficial effects. I am excited to try Fildena to see if it causes much less in the way of side-effects that really take away from the overall experience.

6. I get the stuffiness from sildenafil. Does Fildena contain the same ingredient?

7. Quote Originally Posted by spacecowboy View Post
    I get the stuffiness from sildenafil. Does Fildena contain the same ingredient?
    Yes, it contains sildenafil. How much do you take? I get nasal stuffiness with pretty much all sildenafil products if I take 100+ mg. but not if I take 75 mg. or less.

HEY! Im here to report on a full dose of Fildena 150--Mr. Man took a full one today and it was totally amazing! He was able to cum, then continue for yet another 10 mins without stopping until I had another blinding orgasm. I had to beg him to take a break. It was astounding. A brief rest and up he was again for more rounds. Rock solid and relentless in every position, every speed, no pausing to gear back up again. WOW. WOW. I screamed, flailed and was thoroughly impressed.
    Mr. Man was very very pleased with this brand. He rates it best ever, over Fildena 120 and Sextreme 150. He had previously only tried 1/2, due to time constraints, but today threw caution to the wind and ingested the full 150. Still no side effects for him! I'm so happy
    Helpful rad54, DJ H, steve12345 Rated helpful

9. So he just took the single 150?.. He didn't pair it with something else the night before?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ H View Post
    So he just took the single 150?.. He didn't pair it with something else the night before?
    Nope. He wanted to test it alone.
    Helpful rad54, DJ H Rated helpful

11. Quote Originally Posted by rad54 View Post
    Yes, it contains sildenafil. How much do you take? I get nasal stuffiness with pretty much all sildenafil products if I take 100+ mg. but not if I take 75 mg. or less.
    Half of a 100mg Kamagra usually.

Does he get a stuffy nose or congestion from taking a full tab?

13. I am going to give the Pill Bros place a try. I will try the credit card and verification option and if that is not working I will try the "Zelle Pay" (I never tried that but it looks interesting). I am trying to avoid the Bit Coin thing as it is a hassell. If I was about to order a lot of items form one Vendor I could deal with the Bit Coin but some Vendors have much better prices on some items and not so good on others.

I saw the Centenial Brand of 200 mg per pill for the same price but I do not know to much about them and never see any reviews on that brand or product so I will go with the Fidena Brand 150. I will report back after a few test runs.

Quote Originally Posted by gotrocks13 View Post
    Does he get a stuffy nose or congestion from taking a full tab?
    NOPE, NOTHING AT ALL. No side effects.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steve12345 View Post
    I am going to give the Pill Bros place a try. I will try the credit card and verification option and if that is not working I will try the "Zelle Pay" (I never tried that but it looks interesting). I am trying to avoid the Bit Coin thing as it is a hassell. If I was about to order a lot of items form one Vendor I could deal with the Bit Coin but some Vendors have much better prices on some items and not so good on others.

I saw the Centenial Brand of 200 mg per pill for the same price but I do not know to much about them and never see any reviews on that brand or product so I will go with the Fidena Brand 150. I will report back after a few test runs.
    PB is good about giving samples as well. I say if you get an order of the Fildena 150, ask for sample of the other brand. Then u can compare.
    Helpful steve12345 Rated helpful

15. I got my Credit Card order approved. It appears the Credit Card Companies automatically decline overseas purchases. So the Vendor has to try a second time. I look forward to trying the Fildena again and using it several weeks and will report back. If I have 1/4 the fun that Petite has I will be happy.

16. Fildena 150 review!