Thread: Female use of silendafil

1. Default Female use of silendafil

Thinking of how the medicine works, i figured there is no reason that females wouldn't have a similar sort of effect.
    I looked into it and I saw mixed reviews. Some women reported increased sensations during sex and some said that it didn't work.
    I was too curious to pass the opportunity up so I took 1/2 of a 25mg pill.
    It definitely made me more sensitive and it was pretty intense. I got a terrible headache afterwards though!
    Have any other curious women tried sildenafil?

2. Well that is interesting.No experience but thanks for sharing.
    Likes Good old H liked this post

Yes, I've done it several times for fun. I didn't think it was intense and I've taken up to 100 mg pills. More sensitive for sure, but headaches, congestion follow. I'll pop one when a guy is too nervous, to just to get them on board. I WISH there was a real product for women that would combat the hit that anti-depressants have on my orgasm. I thought I heard of something a while back but could be wrong.
    Likes steve12345 liked this post

4. Ive heard buspar and bupropion help. My exgf who had multiple orgasms all the time with me and was on antidepressants told me the buspar really made a difference. Ive used yohimbine before which, along with ceebis and penegra, gave me crazy wild orgasms and erections ..but the yohimbe also kept me up at night and made me jittery.

5. To counteract the side effects of sildenafil (and other ED meds) I usually take 3 ibuprofen before taking them - that does the trick and my urologist agreed on this method.
    Helpful steve12345, Blackbird123 Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by dougg View Post
    To counteract the side effects of sildenafil (and other ED meds) I usually take 3 ibuprofen before taking them - that does the trick and my urologist agreed on this method.
    I will try that this week and report back (3 ibuprofen with sildenafil).

My Wife claimed that "sildenafil" at 100 mg did nothing. She has no sex drive after menopause and is unwilling to try HRT. She is now trying a (Non estrogen) over the counter that is supposed to mimic estrogen (Off topic...). I will report back on that also.

7. also off topic, @steve12345 but maybe your wife could try the vaginal estrogen? it is not systemic and so no worries on the side effects. lack of estrogen is a real problem post menopausal.
    Helpful steve12345 Rated helpful

petite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to behold

I use HRT and Ill tell you what truly made the difference- compounded testosterone cream on my girly parts... women have receptors for testosterone there. Altho it works along with the estrogen cream. There is an interaction with the right amounts of estrogen/testosterone. She will never get anywhere without it. Take all the over the counter, mumbo jumbo tree bark remedies you want, the hormones are where its at.

@petite

I thought the same way.

Testosterone is effective for both men and women in increasing sex drive with no effect on sensitivity, whereas PDE5 inhibitors (Sildenafil, Tadalafil, etc) increase sensitivity in women with no effect on sex drive.

Testosterone levels start to decrease on both men and women with age. Supplementing it should definitely have positive effect on sex drive on both genders.

BTW I would think topical or systemic application should produce the same result. Even if applied topically, it gets into bloodstream and works as a systemic acting hormone, AFAIK.

That said, lower testosterone levels in men is associated with lower risk of prostate cancer.
    Helpful steve12345 Rated helpful

10. This all makes sense. My Wife and I are getting along better which is helpful and she is taking a Estrogen (like) cream on her "girly parts" and we will see how that goes.

11. My Wife agreed to take a Estrogen cream. We will see how it goes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by petite View Post
    I use HRT and Ill tell you what truly made the difference- compounded testosterone cream on my girly parts... women have receptors for testosterone there. Altho it works along with the estrogen cream. There is an interaction with the right amounts of estrogen/testosterone. She will never get anywhere without it. Take all the over the counter, mumbo jumbo tree bark remedies you want, the hormones are where its at.
    I just got this Email from the Austrialian (might be New Zeland) maker of Testosterone and Estrogen Cream. They have a Sale so it might be looking at if you are into Creams. They sell Testosterone, Estrogen and Progesterone Creams. I have never used them but have not seen any negative comments. The only concern for Men is that Injections are far cheaper. However, If you are a woman and want creams and do not have a prescription this place might be what you are looking for. I do not know the Dose for Women of these Hormones so take this at your own risk. I have Cancer and my Wife does not want to do anything that could give her Cancer (Plus I have lived past my Expectency for the Cancer that I have). At least one Parent needs to be alive to keep the kids cared for.

https://www.testomed.com/black-friday/
    Last edited by steve12345; 12-10-2019 at 04:39 PM.

Tron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of light

I'll keep this short, but I want to caution both men and women to be careful about using testosterone creams/gels. There are some issues with them.

- They do not absorb through the skin at a consistent rate all the time. So one day you may get a certain dose into your bloodstream and the next day a different dose. And the absorption rate can change over time.

- Using a cream or gel results in higher estradiol aromatization rates. Be especially careful of this if you are a man.

- They cost more than injections.

- There is risk of transfer to the loved ones in your life. This includes spouses, pets and kids. Be extremely careful to not transfer them.

I would urge both men and women to consider doing injections for testosterone.

Economically the price of Testosterone if you inject is FARRRRRRR less than the creams or gells. I only mentioned the Vendor above for the folks who refuse to inject or take oral Testosterone pills (toxic to liver)

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.