Thread: Tadalafil pills feedback.

1. Default Tadalafil pills feedback.

I have used Vidalista 20mg it was meh. I recently ordered Forzest.
    which you prefer or find a better success with?

2. My latest batch of forzest is a bit of a disapoointment, how about yours?

3. Ive been using Forzest for the past few years, it has always been excellent. The last batch I got is weak. Manufactured 7/2018, Exp 5/2020

I've used Vidalista and agree it was meh.

Before the Forzest I went back & forth between Tadacip & Tadalis. Different batches of each were generally good but sometimes less so. The Forzest has been the go-to for a while.

Currently looking for an alternative.

4. Years ago had good results with Modula.
    Recently have used Teva with good results.

5. Recently used Tadacip. had to cut it 4 parts and use it twice a week. it is very potent. it was from PB.

6. Xip, do you have any plans to get resolution regarding your forzest? Either through the manufacturer or through the seller? i have around quite a few slabs of forzest dated oct 2018 and a few of jan 2019. Oct 2018 batch is definitely week. I'm still testing my Jan 2019 batch but I feel it's weak too from initial findings.

Tron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of lightTron28 is a glorious beacon of light

I recently ordered Eli for the first time from one of our popular vendors here. I'm really happy with it. I love that it has a uniform shape which makes dividing it easier. And it doesn't crumble when you divide it. The pills do the job too!

8. T28,

Thanks for the feedback. I've sent you a PM.

9. V205, yes, the merchant is replacing the order. I'm going to go with Tadacip because I have used it before.

Publius has a spectacular aura aboutPublius has a spectacular aura aboutPublius has a spectacular aura aboutPublius has a spectacular aura aboutPublius has a spectacular aura aboutPublius has a spectacular aura about

Have used several batches of Tadacip over the years, used to get it from a source in the Far East recommended here a good number of years ago, but can't remember now. I stopped using for about 2-3 years due to some other health issues I had to deal with. Now I'm back in good health again, and started trying an old batch I had squirreled away, about 75 tablets or so. Have started experimenting with them again (cut in half) and they are still good as gold.
    "I have my books and my poetry to protect me” ~ Paul Simon

petite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to beholdpetite is a splendid one to behold

Mr Man still likes the Tadacip from PB.

grouper sandwich has a spectacular aura aboutgrouper sandwich has a spectacular aura aboutgrouper sandwich has a spectacular aura aboutgrouper sandwich has a spectacular aura aboutgrouper sandwich has a spectacular aura aboutgrouper sandwich has a spectacular aura aboutgrouper sandwich has a spectacular aura about

Have always had good luck with tadacip. Recently got a script from my doctor for generic tadalafil. Not sure of manufacturer. I’ve listed it in another thread somewhere here. I can get 30 at Costco for $33. My doctor wrote me 4 scripts of 30 each designed to be 3 months supplies. Results have been excellent. Better than tadacip, and it costs me less money than ordering overseas and waiting for delivery, even factoring in my one time $20 co-pay to the doc. I just be bop on down to Costco and I’m good to go for the next 3-5 months.
    Likes qnssekr liked this post

13. Quote Originally Posted by grouper sandwich View Post
    Have always had good luck with tadacip. Recently got a script from my doctor for generic tadalafil. Not sure of manufacturer. I’ve listed it in another thread somewhere here. I can get 30 at Costco for $33. My doctor wrote me 4 scripts of 30 each designed to be 3 months supplies. Results have been excellent. Better than tadacip, and it costs me less money than ordering overseas and waiting for delivery, even factoring in my one time $20 co-pay to the doc. I just be bop on down to Costco and I’m good to go for the next 3-5 months.
    Can't complain about the price and also from a trusted local source and easily accessible.

14. Now a common problem in men's health erectile dysfunction. And also, many types of treatment are available. But also medicines are the best way to treat the ed problem. At EDBalance , many kinds of drugs are available, but beneficial medicine is tadarise tablets.
    Tadarise tablets 20mg contain the active ingredient tadalafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, by increasing blood flow into the p e n i s. Buy Tadarise 20mg tablet at edbalance. Tadalafil tablets use to cure the erectile dysfunction problems. At edbalance use code WEL20 flat 20% off with free shipping charge.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tadarise - edbalance

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.