Thread: Do we all have ED after 40 ????

1. Default Do we all have ED after 40 ????

I think after 40 it was a wrap for me, I cant believe it. Reason being I am not here to lie. Its probably stupid for me to say this but i have slept with over 275 woman in my lifetime and Im not done. Once i lose 20 lbs ahhh shit. But im to ask how much are you guys paying for Sildenafil Citrate ?

I have a site that charges $110 for 40 tablets at 100 mg

it is sad that these other sites charge $3 to $5 a pill. Well if anyone is interested we might have to make a swap i need benzos at the cheapest prices so i can sleep
    so lets start helping each other out. And out of the 275 theres about 8 I would have married wish I could have a 2nd chance.

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CANT SLEEP HELP PLZ View Post
    I think after 40 it was a wrap for me, I cant believe it. Reason being I am not here to lie. Its probably stupid for me to say this but i have slept with over 275 woman in my lifetime and Im not done. Once i lose 20 lbs ahhh shit. But im to ask how much are you guys paying for Sildenafil Citrate ?

I have a site that charges $110 for 40 tablets at 100 mg

it is sad that these other sites charge $3 to $5 a pill. Well if anyone is interested we might have to make a swap i need benzos at the cheapest prices so i can sleep
    so lets start helping each other out. And out of the 275 theres about 8 I would have married wish I could have a 2nd chance.
    @CANT SLEEP HELP PLZ, nope, some of us are of the female type, and for many of *us* the experience just gets better with age!! I don't mean to imply any sexism in your post, at all, but for a lot of you cis/hetero guys (NOT necessarily you, please don't take it that way,) if you aren't looking at some of us "older" females, you might really not know what you're missing out on!! LOL! And many of us are able to "work with" you "older" guys, too. Okay, 'nuff said. Hahaha!

3. lmao good answer guess i have some thinking to do.

4. One thing i can contribute here is that for males who are getting older will loose testosterone-{test} ------and it seems that men who take xtra test usually for muscle strength or for energy find out quickly that the side effect of the penis starts to get hard all the time----actually some will get so frustrated with that side effect that they also stop taking it-------also when taking xtra test it can make one more tired--

---------But -please---dont even think of supplementing any steroids with first educating yourself about them---its so important--as there are many different ways to supplement hormones---and it usually works great but also if not done correctly can have the opposite effect--
    Helpful petenyc Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.