Thread: Kratom

Default Kratom

There are many effects that vary from person to person, strain to strain, so read up. I will say 6 Gs of red Bali gives me insane erections. I have to jerk off 3X/day at 46. It's actually annoying. O and they are huge, my member has never been so big. I've never had ED, but I think we all like that extra boost
    Last edited by Radley1; 04-08-2020 at 11:44 PM.

johnathankersis88 will become famous soon enoughjohnathankersis88 will become famous soon enough

lmfao bro I have never heard of that. Anything that works off the opioid receptors usually can help you last longer but it won't make you bigger. I do believe anabokic steroids can do this though and hgh. I know its not proven but I know alot of people who juice and it seems to be a good side effect.

Doc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud of

I’m not sure what to even say about this thread, other than anything that binds to the receptors like opiates, don’t do anything but maybe make that part a bit less functional. If you’re getting the opposite result, LOL I guess good for you. Enjoy
    Like Seychelle liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Rogue View Post
    I’m not sure what to even say about this thread, other than anything that binds to the receptors like opiates, don’t do anything but maybe make that part a bit less functional. If you’re getting the opposite result, LOL I guess good for you. Enjoy
    There is an interesting blip in ED treatment history where a morphine derivative was briefly marketed in the USA as a treatment. It was Uprima, containing apomorphine. The drug is a synthetic version of the chemical in the blue lotus plant that is known to produce enhanced erections.

Seychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the roughSeychelle is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Rogue View Post
    Smoke some good weed, works for me,
    Oppies?
    Agree with Doc
    We are not prisoners of fate, just prisoners of our own minds
    FDR

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.