Thread: Sildenafil Options other than PB?

1. Default Sildenafil Options other than PB?

Have had good success with PB but was wondering about other provider options. Any help would be hugely appreciated!

2. Can I ask what is your issues with PB??
    Last edited by unix1; 04-18-2020 at 07:54 PM.

And, sorry for being out of the loop, but what does "PB" stand for? (When you say it I'll probably go "doh," but right now it is eluding me...)

(Editing my post a day later. "Pillsbrothers" perhaps?)
    Last edited by tycho; 04-20-2020 at 08:27 PM.

4. All Day Chemist is another popular option. I have had mixed results with them in terms of product consistency. Had good experiences with inhousepharmacy but price and payment options are not great. I have an order in now with Pharmacy2Home just to test them out will report back. I used to use PB as well but started having issues on the last orders so I stopped using them.

I've had good success with Eriacta from ADC. IF you have a script decent generics can be had at reasonable, often cheaper prices, than overseas pricing.
    Likes Funkyfish liked this post

temmuz has a spectacular aura abouttemmuz has a spectacular aura abouttemmuz has a spectacular aura abouttemmuz has a spectacular aura about

I have had excellent experience with clearsky pharmacy. Everything was like a clockwork, legit products and reasonable prices. Here is my experience:

clearsky pharmacy

Note: They are listing Alpha Pharma products separately and for lower prices than other generics. I guess they could have a special deal between them. So I ordered Alpha pharma product (Tadali Superb) and satisfied 100%.
    Likes Funkyfish, Gullible liked this post

I have used alldaychemist for years and have been very happy with all of their products. I have not had any product consistency issues as others have reported.
    Likes Funkyfish liked this post

scruffydog is a jewel in the roughscruffydog is a jewel in the roughscruffydog is a jewel in the roughscruffydog is a jewel in the roughscruffydog is a jewel in the roughscruffydog is a jewel in the roughscruffydog is a jewel in the roughscruffydog is a jewel in the roughscruffydog is a jewel in the rough

Sildenafil is also available domestically in liquid form from businesses that sell peptides, as a research chemical.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.