Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Serotonin Syndrome

ludwig1961 is just really niceludwig1961 is just really niceludwig1961 is just really niceludwig1961 is just really niceludwig1961 is just really niceludwig1961 is just really niceludwig1961 is just really niceludwig1961 is just really niceludwig1961 is just really nice

Nope, that is not a high dose of either. Maybe a trip to the doctor would be in order.
    Likes pippi222 liked this post

pippi222 is just really nicepippi222 is just really nicepippi222 is just really nicepippi222 is just really nicepippi222 is just really nicepippi222 is just really nicepippi222 is just really nicepippi222 is just really nicepippi222 is just really nice

I had SS once and seriously thought I was going to die. It was an accident, mixed up the meds I was taking at the time and ended up taking a huge dose of an antidepressant for a couple days in a row. It was a little like the flu, but a hundred times worse. I spent 3 days vomiting hard, primarily from intense dizziness. I couldn’t walk at all and could barely talk, not that I was making a lot of sense anyway. Constantly sweating through clothing and sheets. At one point I tried to crawl to the bathroom because it was the middle of the night and I didn’t want to wake the person who had been taking care of me yet another time, but I couldn’t even make the short distance down the hall. I eventually ended up in the hospital and was treated for dehydration, but the worst of the SS was over by then. I’ve never in my life been more sick and hope I never will be again.
    Helpful Azzamean Rated helpful

I mix gabapentin and tramadol and was on Zoloft for a period of time. I thank this forum for helping me understand the danger of SS as I never heard of it. I quit Zoloft immediately as I found tram to have better anti depressant effects for me. I take a relatively low dose of both and try to take days off. 600mg of gabapentin works great for sleep for me and I really try to limit tram to 200mg per day max although I have taken 300mg before and I didn't feel any better than at 200mg. I also found that I can do 100 mg per day and it doesn't feel much different than 200mg. But I often take it before any symptoms so who knows.

High doses of gabapentin really mess me up. I am a small female so maybe my dosage is high enough for me but low for a large male. Anytime I get a strange feeling, I lower my dose or take a few days off. That uncomfortable feeling helps me notice any withdrawals as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I mix gabapentin and tramadol and was on Zoloft for a period of time. I thank this forum for helping me understand the danger of SS as I never heard of it. I quit Zoloft immediately as I found tram to have better anti depressant effects for me. I take a relatively low dose of both and try to take days off. 600mg of gabapentin works great for sleep for me and I really try to limit tram to 200mg per day max although I have taken 300mg before and I didn't feel any better than at 200mg. I also found that I can do 100 mg per day and it doesn't feel much different than 200mg. But I often take it before any symptoms so who knows.

High doses of gabapentin really mess me up. I am a small female so maybe my dosage is high enough for me but low for a large male. Anytime I get a strange feeling, I lower my dose or take a few days off. That uncomfortable feeling helps me not notice any withdrawals as well.
    Likes Azzamean, pippi222 liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12