Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tianeptine hates me!?

CrayonBox has a spectacular aura aboutCrayonBox has a spectacular aura aboutCrayonBox has a spectacular aura aboutCrayonBox has a spectacular aura aboutCrayonBox has a spectacular aura aboutCrayonBox has a spectacular aura aboutCrayonBox has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by PaisleyDaisy View Post
    What I have read about tianeptine is that at first it was being researched as an anti depressant, but they subsequently found that it interacts with the mu opioid receptor. So you have to be careful about tolerance and addiction issues, unfortunately. In its early days, I think people were really excited that they had perhaps found a perfect anti-depressant.
    I started researching tianepatine and read too many bad things about the withdrawals if u take it often. From what I read it was great for those who were suffering depression or anxiety. It worked so well that many ended up taking it daily. It’s apparently better to take on occasion to avoid the nasty withdrawals. I don’t have much self control with these kind of things so I had to pass it up. I could see myself liking it too much and using it a few times daily.
    Likes PaisleyDaisy liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. Quote Originally Posted by CrayonBox View Post
    I started researching tianepatine and read too many bad things about the withdrawals if u take it often. From what I read it was great for those who were suffering depression or anxiety. It worked so well that many ended up taking it daily. It’s apparently better to take on occasion to avoid the nasty withdrawals. I don’t have much self control with these kind of things so I had to pass it up. I could see myself liking it too much and using it a few times daily.
    Yes, definitely hear you about the self control issues with this one. It’s very fast acting (sublingual) so the temptation to redose too frequently is what caused me to stay away last time. However, the fact that it is not regulated (at least last time I looked) and therefore not a hassle to obtain has caused me to start thinking about it again. I’m going to need to place an overseas order soon and it always fills me with dread.
    Likes CrayonBox liked this post

4. Tianeptine hates me!?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2