Thread: Different generics give different results?

dearie23 is a glorious beacon of lightdearie23 is a glorious beacon of lightdearie23 is a glorious beacon of lightdearie23 is a glorious beacon of lightdearie23 is a glorious beacon of lightdearie23 is a glorious beacon of lightdearie23 is a glorious beacon of lightdearie23 is a glorious beacon of lightdearie23 is a glorious beacon of lightdearie23 is a glorious beacon of lightdearie23 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Different generics give different results?

I have been on and off Sertraline since early 2013, all various generic pharmacy brands, never actual Zoloft.

I never really noticed any difference when I got different ones. But yesterday the last of my Eleva generic ran out and I got one of my repeat prescriptions filled and got Apo brand. And today I took it and it was softer and I felt grumpy and dull all day. I had been feeling not like that as often lately.

Are these generics able to have inactive ingredients that could affect me? The active ingredient should be unchanged. 50mg of Sertraline.
    Helpful ludwig1961 Rated helpful
    But never have I been a blue calm sea...I have always been a storm - Stevie Nicks

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Different generics give different results?