Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Opioids for Depression: poppy tea, buprenorphine, methadone, and now trying tianeptine

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    I remember the first time taking a vicodin I had this euphoric release that for sure took me out of any depression I may have been going through related to me being in so much pain. I firmly believe opiates are definitely a mood enhancer and a good one at that. Now they will never be prescribed for it, but they sure did the trick. 15 years on them and other opiates I always felt great after taking them. I now only take subutex, and the feeling isn't quite the same. But none the less still gives me that mental kick that no other medications have ever been able to provide.
    Your experience supports my "theory" that some folks are just missing some chemical, or like Trampy says, we need a med that enhances "mu activity" to feel good. It seems too that it's a very specific "need." I've tried substituting alcohol or actually anything (different drugs) to replace what opiates do for me, and they just don't get the job done. You're right, they'll never prescribe it for that, but maybe the laws will finally change and let us decide for ourselves (maybe I'm dreaming.) Geez I sure would like to try methadone or subutex to see but I just can't stand the thought of giving control of this issue to another person, no matter how well intended...
    Likes Gladheart, jakemoe liked this post
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Well last week I finally tried suboxone. I went to a doctor who is certified to prescribe it and I told him I am an addict because I suffer from chronic migraines and headaches and opioids are prescribed to me. I was 100% honest. The next day I started taking it. Today we will have a follow up appointment because he needs to adjusts the dose.

Let me tell you, I have my life back. I don’t feel depression. I get the antidepressant from the opiates. I am sure the have antidepressant properties. I feel so free.
    @jaders I endorse suboxone. The problem is that there so many people who talk with hate about it. I think they hate it because they tried to go off it and it was hard. For me, I don’t think I will ever go off it. I am comfortable being on it for the rest of my life. Since I know now that I can get pain relief from it. Hell yes. All I want to do is be headache free and depression free. It seems that suboxone might just be the ticket.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123